OOC Discussion

Blargh, sorry about sudden inactivity and lack of posting.

Will try to get back into the rhythm of things again though.

First week of school again was a bit stressful and one of my friends is currently dealing with something pretty serious, which is why my consistency has been lacking a bit.

Planning on actually posting tomorrow because I got some free time!

Particularly sorry for the people specifically waiting on me, mainly @Ghost &  @welian and to a slightly lesser extent @Necessity4Fun and @Manic Muse

Certainly expect some posting from me tomorrow, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry, im a slow poster too so i dont mind waiting 

With all the things piled on this weekend, I can't say shit. xD

*looks at the poor excuses from his full-time nursing career and tuts*

Captain Hesperus

And finally made this post~ It's was stuck for three days!! X D

Yes, I have class tomorrow and was supposed to be sleeping -shrugs-

Did I just spend three paragraphs takling about a game? Yes, I most certainly did OWO

And a reference to Tweety and Sylvester because it was oddly fitting :33

Also @Manic Muse, I'm sorry. I know Kendrick it's not a nice person, but I am, and I feel like I owe poor Isabella an apology >.<

*hugs cat baby*

^ @Bag o Fruit

Love Gus, Lucas, Guy, Aaron, Lars, Manami,  Fathiyya, Batel, Joey, Lisa, Tony, and Lucinda

:D

...and Ooatu too!

And finally made this post~ It's was stuck for three days!! X D

Yes, I have class tomorrow and was supposed to be sleeping -shrugs-

Did I just spend three paragraphs takling about a game? Yes, I most certainly did OWO

And a reference to Tweety and Sylvester because it was oddly fitting :33

Also @Manic Muse, I'm sorry. I know Kendrick it's not a nice person, but I am, and I feel like I owe poor Isabella an apology >.<

*hugs cat baby*

Oh no problem. xD  I considered having her just bursting out in tears but I thought the burp would make Kendrick more upset. lol 

Danny needs "Applied Rhetoric" more than he need Physical Discipline.

What is the point of any of this and etc. is a blizzard of rhetoric, followed by further rhetoric. Insisting on backtracking to get answers to clearly rhetorical questions is bad debating form.

Point to Nike.

Also Nike asked a direct question. You ARE supposed to answer those, punk.

;)

Danny needs "Applied Rhetoric" more than he need Physical Discipline.

What is the point of any of this and etc. is a blizzard of rhetoric, followed by further rhetoric. Insisting on backtracking to get answers to clearly rhetorical questions is bad debating form.

Point to Nike.

Also Nike asked a direct question. You ARE supposed to answer those, punk.

;)

Well, shit. I did put in his name before the " If you'd bothered to do any background reading into this class", but I clicked undo for some formatting and it appears that got nixed too.

Fixed.

EDIT TO ADD: Also Danny's question was not rhetorical. He actually expects some justification for him being there.

Captain Hesperus.

Welp that Danny post just kinda proved what I thought, and that Danny hasn't been listening to Nike speak at all, save for instances where he takes something as and/or can use as an attack/insult. o_o

Alrighty! Rolling for call! I haven't been too active lately, but I am still around. Finally getting my groove back.

As for my two characters, I will be waiting a little while longer to post for Victoria, who is going to show up late for Aaron's Collateral Damage and You class. 

I am currently posting for Ophelia in a collab, and once that is posted, she will ninja into the First Aid class through the window then go into disturbing nurse mode and watch gorey "educational" stuff with the dog and cat and teenage toyboy.

:)

Welp that Danny post just kinda proved what I thought, and that Danny hasn't been listening to Nike speak at all, save for instances where he takes something as and/or can use as an attack/insult. o_o

Danny is all the trigger warnings.

Captain Hesperus

Danny is all the trigger warnings.

Captain Hesperus

So that means he's the kind to just spout off nonsense and be a complete and utter hypocrite to what he's getting on someone else about, such as not remembering something that literally was just talked about.

'Kay~

Also, sorry if I'm sounding rather antagonistic. Really, I'm having a hard time telling if it's Danny that isn't paying attention to what Nike's been saying, or if it's just you missing things in her previous posts.

'cause I ain't gonna lie, it kinda feels like a small portion of Nike's posts in specific have been addressed, favoring content that Danny reacts to aggressively.

It's got me more than a little frustrated.

So that means he's the kind to just spout off nonsense and be a complete and utter hypocrite to what he's getting on someone else about, such as not remembering something that literally was just talked about.

'Kay~

Also, sorry if I'm sounding rather antagonistic. Really, I'm having a hard time telling if it's Danny that isn't paying attention to what Nike's been saying, or if it's just you missing things in her previous posts.

'cause I ain't gonna lie, it kinda feels like a small portion of Nike's posts in specific have been addressed, favoring content that Danny reacts to aggressively.

It's got me more than a little frustrated.

In truth, Danny is, at the very core, an angry and hurt 11-year old who never got over the fact that a Super murdered his dad on his birthday. He's also guilty that the last words he said to his father were, "I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!".

Captain Hesperus

In truth, Danny is, at the very core, an angry and hurt 11-year old who never got over the fact that a Super murdered his dad on his birthday. He's also guilty that the last words he said to his father were, "I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!".

Captain Hesperus

So... this is a Danny thing and not a missed information thing? o_o

Written out a Prompt response to Genre Buster from the Perspective of a planned Knight of Raguel character of mine.

Better known as Pyro! :P

Feel free to check it out if anyone is interested.

tumblr_m6agocabib1qk0lzgo1_r1_250.gif

Big sorry for everyone who waited on my reply this past week. The school's started and it slowed a lot of things down. It's the last year so it's likely gonna be tougher than others, but I'll try to be decently active around here.

Oh look I have a moment where the pressure of homework is low enough that I can ignore it in favor of writing a RP post!

Sorry for the drop in activity guys, you know how it goes.

[SIZE=18pt]I am still alive, but am unable to post. This is a default message to avoid the incoming INACTIVITY BAN.[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]You know who you are.[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back