OOC Discussion

Technically, navy colored materials blend in better with natural darkness, because the moon reflects light as well so it's not completely dark outside. (unless you're in a room and if it's really that dark then color doesn't matter that much lol)

But that's me going off on a stupid "realistic" tangent so you're more than welcome to not listen to me xD

No, that makes sense. Does explain why Kurt has indigo-colored fur instead of a dark grey or black. I could stick to the indigo fur instead, if that's the case since I would definitely prefer to stick to a realistic explanation here. 

tumblr_nvjddtFuki1tt3wuco3_400.gif

Good God, I actually did it. Horribly sorry for my lack of posting in this episode, boys. I've been dealing with way too many deaths in the family over the last few weeks. It's an all clear now, though, and hopefully I can be a regular presence here with my memes, puns and persistent stupid questions. 

Okay...I think I did everything right? Since it wasn't certain if my character was B or C rank, I just choose one of them and am rolling with it unless someone corrects me and says I'm the wrong rank. I'm sure there will be plenty to critique in my CS. xD

Not to be overly critical, but you seem to have posted your CS in response to mine? Each one is supposed to get its own thread now. 

(Mine does have multiple posts, but it is not supposed to have. Frixz and I were bad, and Welian punished us for it. We are most chastised.)

Welcome to AEGIS! 

I will try to have more substantive feedback up before bedtime tonight.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, make a new topic for your character.

Not to be overly critical, but you seem to have posted your CS in response to mine? Each one is supposed to get its own thread now. 

(Mine does have multiple posts, but it is not supposed to have. Frixz and I were bad, and Welian punished us for it. We are most chastised.)

Welcome to AEGIS! 

I will try to have more substantive feedback up before bedtime tonight.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, make a new topic for your character.

I'm pretty sure I posted the CS individually in the profile section and then only made a link to it in the critique thread so people can now critique away. I'll double check everything real quick just to be safe, though.

Thank you for the welcome! :3 I honestly love some of the other characters involved and absolutely adore the dog-telepathic super lol. Too cute. xD

oh never mind, that is the commentary thread. at first glance I thought you had put it into Aaron's profile thread.

I am sick, and my brain is low on oxygen.

You did everything right, as far as I can tell.

oh never mind, that is the commentary thread. at first glance I thought you had put it into Aaron's profile thread.

I am sick, and my brain is low on oxygen.

You did everything right, as far as I can tell.

Haha, not a problem. I did double check it and it does appear to all be in order for now. 

seeing someone blue and furry with bipedal legs irl..... b ody horr or

the only real horror is the smell of burning brimstone every time she teleports.

do you even know how disgusting it smells, it's like a bunch of rotten eggs swirled together and left to bake in the heat of summer for five weeks.

it's horrific. 

Last edited by a moderator:
the only real horror is the smell of burning brimstone every time she teleports.

do you even know how disgusting it smells, it's like a bunch of rotten eggs swirled together and left to bake in the heat of summer for five weeks.

it's horrific. 

Hahaha, and people wonder why they feel so sick after teleporting with her. xD

With that in mind, I have now thought of a new way Sam can 'make friends'. *quiet, deep laughter is heard in the distance*

I think it's cute :33

i mean, if you saw a person looking like that in real life, i think you'd be teleported right into the uncanny valley, lolol

janus might take one look at her and run away

plus with the smell of brimstone, he might choke and die

i mean, if you saw a person looking like that in real life, i think you'd be teleported right into the uncanny valley, lolol

I'll be honest, I really don't know how I'd react if I saw someone like that IRL. I think my first thought would be that they're cosplaying and couldn't possibly be like that. xD

You're talking to someone who deeply and truly wishes to be a cat X D

Reason does not work with me~

No but really, it's hard to know how we would react until it actually happens but well, for now, I think it's rather cute ^^

I'll be honest, I really don't know how I'd react if I saw someone like that IRL. I think my first thought would be that they're cosplaying and couldn't possibly be like that. xD

but- but the bone structure, the spine. it would look more real than a cosplay!! 

personally i think the body horror factor enhances the overall experience and im sad that superhero media tends to just... ignore it

but- but the bone structure, the spine. it would look more real than a cosplay!! 

personally i think the body horror factor enhances the overall experience and im sad that superhero media tends to just... ignore it

This is true. It's hard to imagine how she'd really look IRL and even the depictions in the TV shows vary from animated to real-life for the movies and Kurt would be pretty freaky to see if he looked like his animated self IRL.

You're talking to someone who deeply and truly wishes to be a cat X D

Reason does not work with me~

No but really, it's hard to know how we would react until it actually happens but well, for now, I think it's rather cute ^^

what if i told you i can see into the future

I have to say, if mutants / supers became a thing IRL, I'd be greatly disappointed to only be a human. Regardless of what hardship they all endure differently.

//contemplates

What if.... what if her power isn't actually teleportation? What if her main power is just some strange beastly physiology, and the agility is a secondary power/is caused by her anatomy? Maybe the superpower that she's sent to Aegis to hone isn't teleportation at all, but subsonic flash stepping... aka superspeed.

//contemplates

What if.... what if her power isn't actually teleportation? What if her main power is just some strange beastly physiology, and the agility is a secondary power/is caused by her anatomy? Maybe the superpower that she's sent to Aegis to hone isn't teleportation at all, but subsonic flash stepping... aka superspeed.

stop it weli, that would make too much sense

//contemplates

Hmmm, this could be fun. But would the smell still remain (totally want to have her prank/mess with someone with that *skill*)?

Technically, Kurt's power includes him very briefly stepping into another dimension and traveling through it to reach his destination. 

Hmmm, this could be fun. But would the smell still remain (totally want to have her prank/mess with someone with that *skill*)?

Technically, Kurt's power includes him very briefly stepping into another dimension and traveling through it to reach his destination. 

So her power would be 'Fart and Flee'?

Also welcome, Lioness075!

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back