• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, Mor'du would be slightly perturbed by the fact that he wants to take out that one gobbo himself as a payback for hurting him so bad, but only slightly. He does value his friendship with you guys, and understands that you just want to help.

Do I get a decent shot at the goblin if I move one square to the right?

Silanon Silanon Sherwood Sherwood

Sorry. I just realised a mistake on the post I did. I don't know why I made this mistake as I did look at the initiative order before making the post. It's Sherwood's turn and not Silanon's turn. I think I need to get a pair of glasses.

Yeah, no problem - happens every once in a while. Nice hit, Sherwood, seems like it's payback time.

With awesome style, of course. lol

We can just move on as Mor'du cuts the goblin in half.

I forgot that I could move after attacking. Let me look at the map and I'll tell you where I go.

So are we talking N4 for where you move or some where else? N4 is one square to the left and one square up from Goblin 2.

That sounds fine to me. Just so long as I'm blocking the exit to prevent the other goblin from getting away and warning any others.

Alrighty, the roll is up. Ask your questions, folks, because it seems like we might actually get answers.

Does anyone here want to go first? I'd be happy to ask a couple more questions, just figured you might want to chime in before I try to get a few more details.

D. Rex D. Rex Silanon Silanon Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

Just so you guys know, the Goblin is being very cooperative right now as it sees that helping you is keeping it alive. You might be able to give it a push to help further and/or become a companion...or you could just kill, capture or ignore it.

I could certainly see having the goblin around at least for a while - question is if any of the characters would have anything against keeping him alive. Was wondering if it'd be possible for him to get rid of the bridge guard for us, for example.

Admittedly, I managed to lose track of this game between real life and other projects here. Only just now saw your last post, must've missed the alert back then.

D. Rex D. Rex Silanon Silanon Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

OK, it seems like everyone might have either forgotten about the adventure or just doesn't want to continue it with exception to Silanon. I'll give it another week to see if anyone else makes a post on the OOC chat to see if everyone is still interested. If not then I'll make one final post before stopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back