• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That's cheating! I found this place hours ago, but couldn't think of something meaningful to write... and now you steal all the glory, just like that...

Better believe that I'll bookmark this post for future reference...

I have my character all statted out in my Hero Lab program. Now I just need to type him up and make it look all pretty.

But before I do that, I have to take a friend to the doctor to get a broken foot taken care of. Poor thing is in so much pain right now.

If I may add my opinion: This sounds sweet. Unleash the monsters!

I remember a D&D Story about a Half-Orc Paladin. He ended up going to help an old Paladin take on a being of unimaginable evil in the north.

I've been chatting with D. Rex D. Rex since we RPed together a long time ago, and I'm torn between Oath of Ancients which would make them a green knight, or Oath of Redemption, which would make them a hippie. Either way, I feel like there's going to be fantasy weed involved somehow?

I've been chatting with D. Rex D. Rex since we RPed together a long time ago, and I'm torn between Oath of Ancients which would make them a green knight, or Oath of Redemption, which would make them a hippie. Either way, I feel like there's going to be fantasy weed involved somehow?
I think you could probably merge those ideas pretty easily. A hippie knigjt.

I'm afraid that I can't find the Oath Of Redemption in the PHB. I do know that it is in the book "Xanathar's guide to everything" but until I get that book I can't allow that Oath, sorry.

I'm afraid that I can't find the Oath Of Redemption in the PHB. I do know that it is in the book "Xanathar's guide to everything" but until I get that book I can't allow that Oath, sorry.
Don't be sorry! You just helped me make my choice!

Alrighty, bed-time for me - just posted a first version of the character sheet that should cover most of the mechanics. If someone has advice regarding spells (should I add sleep instead...), spots any mistakes or has questions, send it all my way - I'll get there eventually. Hopefully.

I have my sheet up. I still want to polish him a bit, but the numbers are set.

Shadeofshade Shadeofshade Is using that pdf sheet mandatory? If so I cant quite fill it out. I use only a mobile phone, and it doesn't have the ability to edit things like that.

D. Rex D. Rex
If you cant then just type everything needed in a chat box and I'll fill it out for you. Just make sure you remember what your character sheet has.

D. Rex D. Rex
If you cant then just type everything needed in a chat box and I'll fill it out for you. Just make sure you remember what your character sheet has.
I'll keep track of everything, that's no problem. I like keeping my stuff updated. I just can't edit PDFs.

All I need is a final say on the thing from you, and I can have most of my CS done tonight or tomorrow, with all the scribing done a day after that perhaps.

Note for all, but for D. Rex D. Rex in particular: I added some backstory to my post with the character sheet. It's a bit vague on the connection to our tiefling, and only the first attempt - but it's a start.

Just posted a work in progress version, getting some of the concrete stuff written down.

@shadeofshades
In addition to the pact question regarding the single UA warlock thing.

Given that my char is of drow heritage, would I be able to substitute the 60ft darkvision of tieflings for the the 120ft darkvision of drow if i add the sunlight sensitivity to it? If I cant, would I be able to just add the sensitivity so as to play more like a drow? Or at least that she spent her entire life underground.

Shadeofshade Shadeofshade

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back