• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Character Sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

Shadeofshade

Here is where you can post your character sheets.

EDIT: I added the Fillable form for if you don't have it, please use it.

Attachments

• 5E_CharacterSheet_Fillable.pdf
    347.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

• 1600119349426.png Name: Mor'du
    Race: Silver Dragonborn
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 250lbs
    Background: Soldier
    Deity: Bahumut
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Attributes
    Str: 17 - +3, (+5 due to Proficiency)
    Dex: 10
    Con: 10 - (+2 due to Proficiency)
    Int: 10
    Wis: 7 - -2
    Cha: 8 - -1

Experience: 0
    Level: 1
    Class: Fighter

Hit Points: 10
    Hit Dice: 1d10
    Second Wind - 1d10+1: [ ]

Proficiency Bonus: +2
    Initiative: +0
    Speed: 30ft

Armor Class: 16
    --Stealth Disadvantage

Weapons and Armor
    Greatsword +5 to hit, 2d6+3 Damage
    heavy, two handed, slashing
    Great Weapon Fighting gives me one reroll of 1's and 2's on the damage dice

Light Crossbow, +2 to hit, 1d8 Damage Rng 80ft/320ft
    ammunition x20, loading, two handed

Breath Weapon, 2d6 Cold Damage, 15ft cone. Con Save for half damage, DC 10. 1/Short Rest

Chain Mail Armor +6 AC
    Stealth Disadvantage

Last edited:
Inkiira, dragon sorceress of the drow - silver-blooded, good-aligned, following long- forgotten paths

Background - first write-up:

It was a glorious day, all those centuries ago. Two dozen of the most powerful sorcerers and witches, backed up by three priestesses of Lolth and hundreds of henchmen - the dragon Silverwing was prepared, but even his might and magic could not hold back the raw strength of the drows' assault. It was a victory paid in too much blood - but it was mostly the blood of slaves and underlings, and the blood of a dragon far outweighed the price. In rituals, its power was claimed - to manifest in the family's bloodline again and again, strengthening the House against its countless enemies.

And that, it did. Over the years, several children were born with those silvery scales covering part of their skin - promising the raw power of the icy wyrm. But dragons are indeed mighty creatures, even in death. Rumours began to spread that the enormous magical prowess came with a weakness of the mind. That those who had it became reluctant to actually use it, as it was meant to be. Some proved those rumours wrong with additional cruelty. Some were murdered before they could stray too far. The latest - well, that is yet a tale to be told.

Inkiira was born with the silvery blessing. A handful of thin scales, near her shoulder - from there, it spread a little further every year. She came out alright, most who knew her decided. Sure, she preferred ancient tomes over some of the bloodier amusements; but the drow rarely condem a path that has often enough led to power. And indeed, her magic blossomed, some whispered that she was to rise above many others. Even a first attempt on her life was made in fear of the potential.

But those books - they were too old. From a time that the drow hide behind the veil of excesses and the glory of the present. They told stories about what had been left behind. Stories about the moon, and the stars, and even the sun, not just as temporary companions during nightly raids but as guidance through the centuries. They talked about a daughter of Lolth, Eilistraee, and about a path back to what had been thrown away for power. She didn't act on it. For years, she stayed the same, for most. But her magic became stronger as the blood felt a potentially worthy bearer of its gifts. And when the opportunity arose, when that ritual didn't return her sister as planned - she snapped. Left the Underdark with the approved goal of finding her sister. But that letter with her mission is crumbled by now, Inkiira's guards have found a timely end, and the moon - it has guided her for longer than most drow ever get to see it. She's still weak, especially without that tiefling at her side; but with every step along the right path, the blood in her veins surges stronger, and the scales on her skin grow thicker.

Appearance: Darkgreyish skin, as common amongst drow. The silvery scales form a stark contrast, but usually show only near the neck, and on her right hand's back. The hair's a mixture of silver, white and grey, freely falling down all the way to her waist; the large eyes are almost completely white, the irises show only hints of silver. Thin lips often form a mocking smile, the scrawny build tells tales of long nights in the library, not spent exercising. She prefers long robes, light both in weight and in color; she makes a point of only bringing the essentials, for there is little she truly needs apart from the blood in her veins.

For stats, see the cs below. (slightly updated now)

Attachments

• SilanonSorceress.pdf
    384.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sherwood Sherwood
I had a look and found a few problems. I had to guess what your background was. You seem to have missed the Longbow, 20 arrows+quiver, other martial weapon or shield and a lot of your background items. I have no idea what you're proficient in besides the 4 languages you can speak. And that's about it right now. I added the Fillable Character sheet so you can fill it out on that if you don't have it yet. Also, one quick question, how can you speak 4 different languages?

Sorry, I'm still polishing the sheet. I took the Soldier background, and I thought that I was supposed to get a crossbow, since I took the Chainmail option.

E q u i p m e n t
You start with the following equipment, in addition to
the equipment granted by your background:
• (a) chain mail or (b) leather, longbow, and 20 arrows
• (a) a martial weapon and a shield or (b) two martial
weapons
• (a) a light crossbow and 20 bolts or (b) two handaxes
• (a) a dungeoneer’s pack or (b) an explorer’s pack

I marked in bold the ones I picked from the Fighter equipment list.

As for the languages, I start with Common and Draconic, then my Hero Maker program said that I got to pick two more languages, so I went with the Dwarvish and Elven, and I'll make sure to mark my proficient skills with an asterisk.

Sherwood Sherwood
Hero Maker Program??? No idea what that is. Also you still get a longbow and 20 arrows, a shield, an insignia of a rank, a trophy taken from a fallen enemy, a set of bone dice or a deck of cards and a set of common cloths.

Wip

• 4843e8ac345f62cb34153af4078ef634.jpg Name: Dellyn'dierra Duskrath
    Race: Tiefling (Drow)
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 69lbs
    Background: Haunted One
    Deity: The Black Sea Horror
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Attributes
    Str: 12, +1
    Dex: 12, +1
    Con: 8, -1
    Int: 8, -1
    Wis: 12, +1
    Cha: 15, +2

Class: Warlock

Hit Points: 7
    Hit Dice: 1d8

Proficiency Bonus: +2
    Initiative: +1
    Speed: 30ft

Saving Throws:
    Str: +1
    Dex: +1
    Con: -1
    Int: -1
    *Wis: +3
    *Cha: +4

Armor Class: 12 (Armor +1, dex+1)

Weapons and Armor
    Quarterstaff: +3hit, 1d6+1/1d8+1 (versatile)
    Dagger: +3 to hit 1d4+1 damage, finesse

Padded Armor: AC 11

Last edited:
Also you still get a longbow and 20 arrows, a shield,
I do think both of you read things differently, as Sherwood Sherwood indicated:

Sherwood believes that you either get "a chain mail" or "leather armor, a longbow and 20 arrows". Shadeofshade Shadeofshade thinks that it's either "chainmail" or "leather", and you get bow and arrows in either case. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I do believe that
• (a) a martial weapon and a shield or (b) two martial weapons
shows the intention quite well: You either fight with some weapon and a shield, or with two weapons. In the latter case, you don't get the shield, because it would otherwise never make sense to pick only one weapon over two.

That does mean that Sherwood still gets his shield, but not the bow and arrows in my interpretation. Not that I'm familiar with the rules, just trying to solve the mystery of the missing equipment. On top of that, Sherwood gets the things from the background too, of course.

Hero maker is a tool for character creattion for dnd 5e, I believe. Don't use it myself, but it was mentioned a few times in other games, I think.

Edit: Or, as another option - if Sherwood doesn't want the shield because he fights with a two-handed weapon anyway, he can instead choose two martial weapons, picking his greatsword and a back-up weapon (or a rapier for his awfully armed sorceress companion)

Last edited:
I've looked at it again and I do believe your right Silanon.

In this case Sherwood can have the shield, another martial weapon or the cost of the shield (10 GP). I would like to know how the hero maker program can say that the dragonborn can have two additional languages as I don't see how this can be in the books.

I've looked at it again and I do believe your right Silanon.

In this case Sherwood can have the shield, another martial weapon or the cost of the shield (10 GP). I would like to know how the hero maker program can say that the dragonborn can have two additional languages as I don't see how this can be in the books.
Since I have the two handed weapon, I'll take the 10 gp for the shield. As for the languages, I'll drop them to make sure that there is no problems with my character.

Thank you Sherwood. I don't like dictating too much, if at all, on other peoples characters but the two additional languages just didn't make any sense to me, unless the program can tell you why that is. If it does then please let me know.

Thank you Sherwood. I don't like dictating too much, if at all, on other peoples characters but the two additional languages just didn't make any sense to me, unless the program can tell you why that is. If it does then please let me know.
Not a problem. I want to enjoy this game, and not start off on the wrong foot with you.

• 1603246217429.png Name: Gurk the Gross
    Race: Human
    Deity: Sune, goddess of love and beauty
    Background: Acolyte

Str: 10
    Dex: 9 -1
    Con: 13 +1
    Int: 12 +1
    Wis: 17 +3 / +5 with Proficiency
    Cha: 4 -3 / -1 with Proficiency