OOC Chat

Actually- taking stuff like alcohol can effect my eczema. XD (Too much of it that is) And I never plan to get drunk if I can help it. Anyway, that's a long way off~ I'm only 15 after all!! XD

I know bih. Hence why i said should be. Just not in excess. 

Yes grow up first lmao. 

I know bih. Hence why i said should be. Just not in excess. 

Yes grow up first lmao. 

XD Lol~ I have had a micro-sip of really expensive wine 7-8 times throughout my life, it was like, less than a thimble-full and only when my parents happened to by like, $300-400 wine for whatever reason (Generally they received it as a present from someone) I didn't really like the taste~

I remember my dad once handed the 6 y.o. me a glass of wine while telling me it was grape juice. Blind trust + a love of grape juice + 3 seconds resulted in me retching in the bathroom.

XD Lol~ I have had a micro-sip of really expensive wine 7-8 times throughout my life, it was like, less than a thimble-full and only when my parents happened to by like, $300-400 wine for whatever reason (Generally they received it as a present from someone) I didn't really like the taste~

I hate wine lol

My parents offered me wine, they said it had 5% of alcohol...Happily for me, i declined

But soda can simulate the effects of alcohol on me....So yeah...

Well- my antidepressants cause me to become dizzy and have blurry vision, along with making me behave slightly oddly and become somewhat hyper or hypo active~…. 0-0 XD 

He never told me it was fermented. >n>

I wonder how drunk he was though. o - o;;

"^w^ 0-0 

I can get drunk with soda....That's not the best thing for me

Omg, I remember once I drank soda and went all jittery for some reason. Coulda been the sugar though. Pretty sure soda has some caffeine in it.

Psst, does anyone else get super confused bc there are two pplz with pikachu as their icon?!

Omg, I remember once I drank soda and went all jittery for some reason. Coulda been the sugar though. Pretty sure soda has some caffeine in it.

Psst, does anyone else get super confused bc there are two pplz with pikachu as their icon?!

Well, one has soft colors while the other has solid coloring, so not really? oxo

Edit: @TheHappyPikachu

Also, feel free to post before I do if you want? I don't have too many ideas for a post, and I don't have time to do a whole lot of deep thinking atm, since I have exams to study for. @x@

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, one has soft colors while the other has solid coloring, so not really? oxo

Edit: @TheHappyPikachu

Also, feel free to post before I do if you want? I don't have too many ideas for a post, and I don't have time to do a whole lot of deep thinking atm, since I have exams to study for. @x@

"^w^ Kk~ I'm trying to think of a post myself~

sorry guys i had a full 12 hour day at work today, I tried to get a post in but I ultimately haven't finished it yet. Ill finish it in the morning when i wake up.

Cool beanz y'all. I'm in China right now and Wi-Fi access is spotty. Thanks for your patience.

@Federoff

Mmm...generally speaking

Copy and pasting from the rpn editor (like from your private workshop) will cause the black background to appear and you'll have to adjust it to white in order to see the text on Default/Color Me.

Copying from a different program such as google docs will give no black background, so you'll have to set the text color to automatic for us to see it?

Idk...rpn's text editor is way too sensitive to copying formats for its own good. >.>;;

That's hella strange. o - o

It's a bit troublesome, but I'd just suggest using "remove format" like a madman to help prevent issues like these? Kind of like every time you finish typing up a post, just highlight the entire thing and then remove format and then restyle the for the larger fonts/different colors?

Honestly, I'd be pretty ticked off if I had to remove format and all every single time too, so it's just a suggestion to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back