OOC Chat

@shadowz1995 glad u like it

@everyone How do you want the format of this roleplay to go? Do you want free reign and figure out your own course of action or do you want a more structured and guided route? Either way, they should eventually get to similar places.

I also have a few random side quests as in the first post in the IC you could go after. As of right now I'm not dead set on anything specific. Things usually come to me as things go. But I do have a set idea for the character who wiggled her way to the emperor's attention.

I say structured. I prefer guided roleplay. Let the players influence the story and how it turns out but have a guiding hand that leads them to some sort of end. Otherwise, it wont ever really end you know?

Like what shadowz said, it would be better for it to be guided. Lead us to the end of the RP but we can still have our fun and stuff. 

Like what shadowz said, it would be better for it to be guided. Lead us to the end of the RP but we can still have our fun and stuff. 

The ending could even shift or chsnge vastly according to the players decisions. But an ending must be reached. Thats my conclusion lmao

In this kind of RP, I'd prefer for something like having a set point A, B, and C, but let the players and their character's actions influence how we get to that point B and C. This typically allows for leeway for the players to do what they want (to a certain extent) without derailing the RP. I guess kind of like chapter goals?

Edit: Just realized that this was more or less said already. Whoops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulz, yeah sure i can do chapters. That sounds good. Otherwise it'll be what they call a sandbox rp right?

Thanks for all of your input!!! I've only created one other group rp by myself which is a quest style one.

Lulz, yeah sure i can do chapters. That sounds good. Otherwise it'll be what they call a sandbox rp right?

Thanks for all of your input!!! I've only created one other group rp by myself which is a quest style one.

I was thinking about joining that one but saw it was closed so was sad lol.

Im starting up my own rp too so u rnt alone

I was thinking about joining that one but saw it was closed so was sad lol.

Im starting up my own rp too so u rnt alone

Omg, wut?!? I can edit other peoples' posts? (wow i feel so tempted... *ahem* nope, can't do that.)

Well anyway, with Fresh Crimson it's "officially" closed, but there's still a way to get in. 

Ooh! What's it going to be about?

@shadowz1995

Ayume only wanted to find out whether or not he found the den by accident.

Then the interaction turned to this way. Well then...

Hey, thats the beauty of it lmao.

You never know which direction these things will go.

At least, you know it was by accident now hahahahaha!

OMFG I wanna save him!!! but Tsuki Yami isnt that kind of person...

SAVE HIM ESTEEMED NINE!

@AI10100

How would one even go about doing that???

Yes, a nine-tailed fox would indeed know what to do.

But sixteen year old me does not! I shall do my best to conjure up a way though.

Help me.

I'll get it up by tomorrow. It's night here and I have to go somewhere tomorrow.

@Delacare

@shadowz1995

Yes, a nine-tailed fox would indeed know what to do.

But sixteen year old me does not! I shall do my best to conjure up a way though.

Help me.

@Delacare

@shadowz1995

Ok, fuck. Idk. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who is a thousand years old. What would your character do? What would their personality dictate they try? Would they empathize? Would they.....fuck. I made a very hard character to cheer up. 

Yep. But honestly, even I dont know how you save a man that gone.

Find love again?

Salvation?

Purpose? 

Fuck if I know man 

Huh? With the current cast? Ayume? With a fox who's older by nearly 9 centuries and probably is mentally older, too? Daaaaamnnnnn...his strike range must be huge.

Okay, I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread