OOC Chat

Sorry, I had most of my CS typed out, but I've decided not to participate after all. Unfortunately, I have a lot on my plate at the moment. But still, happy roleplaying guys! I hope Fox Legend will be a great success! See some of you around the site; we may have another chance to roleplay together in the future  :)  

Sorry, I had most of my CS typed out, but I've decided not to participate after all. Unfortunately, I have a lot on my plate at the moment. But still, happy roleplaying guys! I hope Fox Legend will be a great success! See some of you around the site; we may have another chance to roleplay together in the future  :)  

It's a shame to see you go, however, I totes understand. Thanks and best be with you!

Next post I'm having the 9tails arrive so if u all have any last minute posts do that now!

I have absolutely no content, so I think I'll just sit back until then and rush to get my other CS done. @x@

sorry for the lack of activity, its finally dying down over here o-o
I'll hopefully have a post up tonight when i get home

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
finally finished ; A ;

I have no clue why that even took so long (other than the fact that I kept getting side-tracked).

Just as I was typing this up, I just noticed that Kogitsune and Se-eun were both smol angry children, haha. ^ ^;;

@Nano Love the level of detail! Now I have questions out of curiosity: are the images of an anime character or a commission? What's your inspiration? Do you reuse characters ever?

Anyways, APPROVED!

One question at a time, please. >:Y
jkjk~

I occasionally recycle FCs if I think they fit, but I generally never reuse the same exact character. I might take some concepts from past characters, but other than that, most of my characters are all catered for the specific RP that I'm using them in.

Disclaimer: No, I don't look down on the practice of recycling characters. Making a new character each time is just a personal preference of mine.

For my inspiration...Idk? I originally wanted to do a huli jing, but I was thinking about how I'm a lot more familiar with Korean and Japanese culture rather than Chinese (only reading a few novels here and there isn't helping me much...), so I just went with a gumiho in the end. As for the backstory concept, I was largely inspired by the story of "Tsuru no Ongaeshi." I really love that legend, so I wanted to do something that had similar concepts. Well, the endings of Nari's little story insert and Tsuru no Ongaeshi are pretty different for obvious reasons.

Hmm...now that I think about it, Nari's portion of Se-eun's backstory also reminds me of Kuzunoha a bit...

The images I used are actually of a character from this game I play from time to time. I was frantically searching for a FC, but I ended up giving up and taking a break by playing that particular game since a new character was recently released. I happened to see that very class (the FC used) in a dungeon run, so it just kind of hit me like, "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF HER BEFORE???"

Why so many questions suddenly? >w>;

One question at a time, please. >:Y
jkjk~

I occasionally recycle FCs if I think they fit, but I generally never reuse the same exact character. I might take some concepts from past characters, but other than that, most of my characters are all catered for the specific RP that I'm using them in.

Disclaimer: No, I don't look down on the practice of recycling characters. Making a new character each time is just a personal preference of mine.

For my inspiration...Idk? I originally wanted to do a huli jing, but I was thinking about how I'm a lot more familiar with Korean and Japanese culture rather than Chinese (only reading a few novels here and there isn't helping me much...), so I just went with a gumiho in the end. As for the backstory concept, I was largely inspired by the story of "Tsuru no Ongaeshi." I really love that legend, so I wanted to do something that had similar concepts. Well, the endings of Nari's little story insert and Tsuru no Ongaeshi are pretty different for obvious reasons.

Hmm...now that I think about it, Nari's portion of Se-eun's backstory also reminds me of Kuzunoha a bit...

The images I used are actually of a character from this game I play from time to time. I was frantically searching for a FC, but I ended up giving up and taking a break by playing that particular game since a new character was recently released. I happened to see that very class (the FC used) in a dungeon run, so it just kind of hit me like, "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF HER BEFORE???"

Why so many questions suddenly? >w>;

So... Elsword right?

I havent played Elsword in months, so I wouldn't know. Also I'm just not that interested in playing him. 

Tbh, I'm not going to bother suggesting him. No offense to the peeps who really like the game, but Els has been stupid and is still pretty stupid imo. I actually quit a while ago, but I decided to play again for a bit, since I didn't hear a whole lot of salt from the KR servers who got him a week before the other servers and he's pretty. Ends up, they made another "cheating" class (his damage is pretty so-so, but his skills...). = =;

@Nyctophiliac

So I was wondering how I would explain my character coming in so late. Uhh...would it be alright if I put something like having been on the roof or something the entire time? Well, or having been chilling in a corner somewhere unnoticed. ; v ;

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh, I'm not going to bother suggesting him. No offense to the peeps who really like the game, but Els has been stupid and is still pretty stupid imo. I actually quit a while ago, but I decided to play again for a bit, since I didn't hear a whole lot of salt from the KR servers who got him a week before the other servers and he's pretty. Ends up, they made another "cheating" class (his damage is pretty so-so, but his skills...). = =;

I can totally relate. I honestly would uninstall, but every couple of months, I can expect to come back and binge play for a day, then decide to keep it.

@Nano sure that works. Or maybe he purposefully followed the Seeress there for some reason. IDK up 2 u.

People who haven't posted...please post soon! Looking at @TheHappyPikachu and @Lettuce and one more person i think. I'll give you all a week max before I go on and no more foxes are allowed to join, fair?

Oh yeah

Yeah ill do that tonight or tomorrow

Def didnt forget hahaha

...ha...

*tries to remember what i was doing with my fox*

POSTED Ya'll who didn't post do that now 

Wait wait. How is she addressing my character? My character is several meters away from the lady, outside of the den, with his weapon drawn and alert. Im not sure how she is speaking to him at all. It also isnt stated that she was using telepathy or anything so I need explanations lol

Wait wait. How is she addressing my character? My character is several meters away from the lady, outside of the den, with his weapon drawn and alert. Im not sure how she is speaking to him at all. It also isnt stated that she was using telepathy or anything so I need explanations lol

Did you read her CS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back