OOC Chat

You never heard of the Grinch? You know Dr. Seus's "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".

I only saw the movie. Dr. Seuss is weird. Creative... but weird. Like, how does this guy come up with that??

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry @AI10100 Tsuki Yami and Hathom aren't going to kill each othwr anytime soon. I'm sure that Hathom will want to get more intel on spirit capabilities before he makes a move, Ain't that right @shadowz1995

Exactly. As of now, he will only act in defense. Thats also a reason why he was trying to provoke Tsuki. See what he could do. Now he knows some things.

Exactly. As of now, he will only act in defense. Thats also a reason why he was trying to provoke Tsuki. See what he could do. Now he knows some things.

So far, he knows that Tsuki Yami can break branches using an unknown method resulting in the sudden displacement of air. My, doesn't he have his work cut out for him. LoL!

tumblr_inline_mzc9tv0xeL1sriwvj.gif

So far, he knows that Tsuki Yami can break branches using an unknown method resulting in the sudden displacement of air. My, doesn't he have his work cut out for him. LoL!

View attachment 222245

As it is, he believes he can cause destruction with a glance but requires eye contact with the and some concentration. He also knows it effects the air somehow. But he also now knows that Tsuki is full of himself enough that he wouldn't see a sneak attack coming if he believes he has the upper hand. 

Things will get very twisted indeed lol

As it is, he believes he can cause destruction with a glance but requires eye contact with the and some concentration. He also knows it effects the air somehow. But he also now knows that Tsuki is full of himself enough that he wouldn't see a sneak attack coming if he believes he has the upper hand. 

Things will get very twisted indeed lol

To do so with any level of accuracy at a ranger farther than the length of a lance, those requirements must be met definitely. However, I'm sure you realise that he purposely made a scene with the branch. Even if he didn't try to damage Hathom directly, he could easily cover the medium of attack with illusions, which are one of Tsuki Yami's specialties.

Oh my things will get twisted. Though, in my experience, humans generaly do not survive having houses dropped on them.

giphy.gif

ozhousespinning.gif

To do so with any level of accuracy at a ranger farther than the length of a lance, those requirements must be met definitely. However, I'm sure you realise that he purposely made a scene with the branch. Even if he didn't try to damage Hathom directly, he could easily cover the medium of attack with illusions, which are one of Tsuki Yami's specialties.

Oh my things will get twisted. Though, in my experience, humans generaly do not survive having houses dropped on them.

Generally no. But I doubt he would go that far. That would mean he considers this human a HUGE threat which, I dont think he will ever admit.

Calm ya' farms ladies!? YA' ALL PRETTY, K'AY!?~ :3 XD 

@Nano I saw dat' like~ I know you're dere'~ X3

If Ashiru met Steel:

"Wow! Onii-Chan you're so tall!" *Climbs onto back and holds on like a monkey* @shadowz1995

Hm? Like? What like? *whistles sussly*

Btw, if I disappear for a few days, that just means I decided to go all out in studying for exams. >.>;

XD

Kk!! I'm in the school summer holidays so- Oh! I just finished fooly cooly the anime and- 0-0 My gosh. 

This girl lmao 

Not that I've ever actually tripped on drugs or am going to. (Seriously, even if I wanted to for some unknown reason I have asthma and eczema and iron deficiency and OCD and other stuff that means it'd be REALLY bad if I ever tried it, or smoking…. Or drinking too much alcohol. I'm naturally safe~ XD)

Not that I've ever actually tripped on drugs or am going to. (Seriously, even if I wanted to for some unknown reason I have asthma and eczema and iron deficiency and OCD and other stuff that means it'd be REALLY bad if I ever tried it, or smoking…. Or drinking too much alcohol. I'm naturally safe~ XD)

You eczema should be perfectly fine if you drink. The other stuff not so much lmao

You eczema should be perfectly fine if you drink. The other stuff not so much lmao

Actually- taking stuff like alcohol can effect my eczema. XD (Too much of it that is) And I never plan to get drunk if I can help it. Anyway, that's a long way off~ I'm only 15 after all!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread