OOC Chat

*Has so much reading to do* Sorry I've been kinda distracted. I'm going to travel tomorrow so... yeah.  :-_-withlines:

*finally reads the entirety of Hathom and Tsuki Yami's convo*

Well that escalated quickly. >.>;

Finally got another post up. WHEW! Interacting with, what, 5-6 characters can get pretty exhausting! I wouldn't want to be in Jaune and Val's shoes right now. I hope I got everything in. Please tell me if I missed/messed something.

Is it bad that if you keep doing stuff like that it will turn into fight lmao.

It's just a branch. Not like Tsuki Yami actually tried to implode his heart. LoL.

And that "luck" is totally subjective.  Tsuki Yami is literally super agile.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a branch. Not like Tsuki Yami actually tried to implode his heart. LoL.

Riiiiighty... well! Let's not be at each others' throats, erm, hearts just yet! IDK what would happen if a character just died right now lol.

Hey: experienced rp-ers, have you had a character death roleplayed before? Like, a main one? What happens next???

Riiiiighty... well! Let's not be at each others' throats, erm, hearts just yet! IDK what would happen if a character just died right now lol.

Hey: experienced rp-ers, have you had a character death roleplayed before? Like, a main one? What happens next???

No harm no foul.

I've yet to have to RP a death, but generally my characters avoid potentially deadly conflict with other players. I'm usually a powerful but passive character.

No harm no foul.

I've yet to have to RP a death, but generally my characters avoid potentially deadly conflict with other players. I'm usually a powerful but passive character.

Thanks for your input!

You make another one lmao. Combat is what i do best. Ive had characters die plenty of times because they simply lost a battle. I like to fight lol. 

BlNo harm no foul.

On that note. I will say one thing and we can bring in an admin if youd like cuz I dont play with this. You character turned around when the dagger went flying. In other words, he wouldnt have known. His speed would have allowed him to dodge IF he knew it was coming. Thats the weakness of characters who hqve enhanced speed ans not superspeed. Your characters heightened senses MIGHT have tipped him off if he was alett for a counter attack. Which he wasn't. You must state the level of caution during a combat scene because this does influence the flow of a fight.

Your character COULD have gone for a lethal blow but didnt. Mine did. Could and would are different. But neither of us have permission to kill each others character so that was irrelevant. 

This is not meant to dis nor argue. Ive done this. A LOT. I have gotten killed by this very same method at least 6 times.

This isnr to argue nor cause problems. Ive done combat RPs a lot lol. Just how it goes. 

Like I said, neither of us have permission so its irrelevant. 

You make another one lmao. Combat is what i do best. Ive had characters die plenty of times because they simply lost a battle. I like to fight lol. 

On that note. I will say one thing and we can bring in an admin if youd like cuz I dont play with this. You character turned around when the dagger went flying. In other words, he wouldnt have known. His speed would have allowed him to dodge IF he knew it was coming. Thats the weakness of characters who hqve enhanced speed ans not superspeed. Your characters heightened senses MIGHT have tipped him off if he was alett for a counter attack. Which he wasn't. You must state the level of caution during a combat scene because this does influence the flow of a fight.

Your character COULD have gone for a lethal blow but didnt. Mine did. Could and would are different. But neither of us have permission to kill each others character so that was irrelevant. 

This is not meant to dis nor argue. Ive done this. A LOT. I have gotten killed by this very same method at least 6 times.

This isnr to argue nor cause problems. Ive done combat RPs a lot lol. Just how it goes. 

Like I said, neither of us have permission so its irrelevant. 

Yeah, actually i agree with you. Tsuki Yami got lucky. Hopefully, Hathom realises that Tsuki Yami could have made the attack silently if he actually intended to kill him.

Interesting. Good to see healthy discussion here!

But yes, please do consult the character's owner if you're going to kill them off and we can see if that'll be something that is okay to do or not. 

And yes, you need my permission too if you're going to off someone!

Interesting. Good to see healthy discussion here!

But yes, please do consult the character's owner if you're going to kill them off and we can see if that'll be something that is okay to do or not. 

And yes, you need my permission too if you're going to off someone!

Boi.

I know this. Lmao

Boi.

I know this. Lmao

I'm actually a girl, I'll have you know! *flips hair*

I assume you guys do. It's a general statement to everyone. Just so no one can say that I didn't warn 'em.

Yeah, actually i agree with you. Tsuki Yami got lucky. Hopefully, Hathom realises that Tsuki Yami could have made the attack silently if he actually intended to kill him.

Hell no. Lmao. Boy just discovered that soirits existed. He diesnt know what the hell they can do

I'm actually a girl, I'll have you know! *flips hair*

I assume you guys do. It's a general statement to everyone. Just so no one can say that I didn't warn 'em.

Its classic rules lol.

Also, BOI. I know youre a girl

Users who are viewing this thread