OOC Chat

=.=" Go read it. That's all I can say.

Ok so she has an ability that allows her to speak to people far away. But its still not clear on how the person hears her. Telepathically? Or as if she was right besides them? Perhaps they hear it as echoes going off in their surroundings. My question still stands how does my character hear her.

Also, no disrespect but you can say more. I wasnt even aware you made a CS for this new character. It could have been said that its simply an ability she has. Its in her CS if you havent read it yet. 

Comes off a lot better if you care about that sort of thing.

Ok so she has an ability that allows her to speak to people far away. But its still not clear on how the person hears her. Telepathically? Or as if she was right besides them? Perhaps they hear it as echoes going off in their surroundings. My question still stands how does my character hear her.

Also, no disrespect but you can say more. I wasnt even aware you made a CS for this new character. It could have been said that its simply an ability she has. Its in her CS if you havent read it yet. 

Comes off a lot better if you care about that sort of thing.

*dang, keep hitting the edit button when I want to quote..!*

Alright. Let's say that she alters the brain. Sends signals to auditory cortex but there are no tangible sound waves permeating the air. Thus, you cannot record her speech. It's almost like a hallucinogenic effect, except... it's not.

*dang, keep hitting the edit button when I want to quote..!*

Alright. Let's say that she alters the brain. Sends signals to auditory cortex but there are no tangible sound waves permeating the air. Thus, you cannot record her speech. It's almost like a hallucinogenic effect, except... it's not.

So telepathy. Got it

So: will post in a few days. Just want to make sure everyone has a chance to respond before our bird gets here. A preview spoiler: the bird is a white crane often symbolizing longevity.

EDIT: posted Val & Jaune's reactions. The bird hasn't come yet. XD I'll save that until "an hour" passes. Let's say the deadline is Midnight, Sunday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Planning on posting soon. If i don't get to it by tomorrow remind me. Sorry for the delay: real life you know? 

Currently a heavenly crane is about to debrief on the mission and the situation. Meet outside the house in the clearing.

Ummm... Also thinking of making a New thread "chapter" denoting the end of character intros and focusing now on the quest itself.

Okay! So currently there is a new subforum, go take a brief look if you haven't already. Pretty self explanatory i think...? If you have questions let me know. Anyone can start a new thread there.

Also, we are moving into the new rp thread soon! I will start it, I suppose, with crane's debrief. All interactions before then can be posted in chapter one.

If you're not caught up i advise you read and catch up before part 2 begins! I'll give you all some days before we hear the mission though. :) Post soon, and have fun!

I can't wait to showcase the power of Void magic.

BTW @AI10100 can The Esteemed Nine use Void magic as well? I realise you made that a point that she can use all magics, in her CS, but Void and Heaven are at opposite ends of the thematic and magical spectrum.

I can't wait to showcase the power of Void magic.

BTW @AI10100 can The Esteemed Nine use Void magic as well? I realise you made that a point that she can use all magics, in her CS, but Void and Heaven are at opposite ends of the thematic and magical spectrum.

I don't think she can use Void magic. Perhaps that is the one exception to that. I just really got that in the only place where I found what Heavenly Magic can do so...

I don't think she can use Void magic. Perhaps that is the one exception to that. I just really got that in the only place where I found what Heavenly Magic can do so...

Just wondering. I'm hoping to keep Void magic as a rarity, honestly. Makes Tsuki Yami that much more "forsaken".

Just wondering. I'm hoping to keep Void magic as a rarity, honestly. Makes Tsuki Yami that much more "forsaken".

I completely understand. I'd love to see him in action too.

Ah, can't wait to see how much damage a small meteorite can cause to an army.

Users who are viewing this thread