OOC-Chat

Looks good! 

db55b4e15a9aff2c949f106cb3d8a06ac945703128822a74757aaa05d2a8dce4.jpg

eh? where?

EDIT: saw the post.

Good news folks, girl is still alive. 

Bad news folks, girl is not here.

Good news folks, a witch has been killed. 

Bad news folks, we killed trolls that killed a witch. 

All in all...

Successful mission. 

Last edited by a moderator:
in anycase, we still have to have anything happen before the time skip for some interactions between folks. 

It's been mainly... awkward silences on occasion i'd imagine. 

Certainly, there's some aftermath for the battle, and then we need to make new plans and find a direction. We're many posts away from another time skip. :)

And there we have it :)  The first topic in Campfire! Go ahead and read it if you want to know more about Hrafn's backstory, and put any comments in this section.

I'll be willing to do backstory-campfire-sessions (right!) with anyone who's willing, so just say the word if you want to explore your characters backstory. (But don't feel limited to asking me, ask each other too!)

@Orikanyo @viska @KageYuuki

Oh, and here is the Branka sketch btw

Tell me what you think @viska

:)

I'll finish the character drawings up once I get time for it, not sure when it will be, but sometime ^^

BrankaTest.png

Didn't mean to rush you KageYuuki :P was just wondering because your usually very quick to respond :P

And, Ori...? What? Who's dead? KageYuuki? Totally alive, flailing like mad tho.

Inside the cave is, except for the dead trolls and witch, their belongings. The trolls have a backpack each (made out of bark of that matters) and inside are mouldy bread, a few pieces of jewelry each, and random tools made out of wood or bone.

On the floor by the fire place are a strange powder in a wooden jar (it's dried toadstool which they use for seasoning).

There is also, if you look closely, remains of the strange green fabric in and around the fireplace. Probably the witches old clothes which they've used to fuel the fire.

Oh! And there's a bouquet of Lilies oh the Walley on the floor, probably picked today but already starting to shrivel from the warm weather and from not getting any water.

@Orikanyo

Ravens typically go after things that look largely like eggs, but for the sake of sillyness... shinies :3

Hey people! Hope you've all had a nice weekend! I was working saturday and wasted friday doing nothing. So that sucks :P

Anyway, I bet Sera will lead us in the right direction. We'll have to post for a few rounds more before we can make a time skip (unless something unexpected happens). But anyway, we seem to be about to leave this area, so if you still have business in or around the cave tend to that in your next post. 

@viska @Orikanyo @KageYuuki

one of these days I'll get notifications to work ><. 

but otherwise I'm done in the cave.

also I'm just going to assume Branka was to busy being a smacked about to notice any of that wind weaving. 

it didn't seem to noticeable anyway

Users who are viewing this thread