OOC-Chat

...honestly I was waiting for that, ori xD

I've only ever raised my voice at a customer once, and it wasn't even much. But both of my coworkers stopped what they were doing and stared because they never heard me do it before. Hahaha

Clever Branka! :) Of course the storm was a sign, but of what? And how was the witch involved? And why did she become lunch for trolls? Curious.

Hi guys! What's up with you?

I'm here to say that I'll reply soon, but might take another day or so because I'm both not feeling well and an over my head in work and stuff at home. :)

I'm noticing how I let Ylvi become more and more insecure, vulnerable and oblivious, which wasn't my idea from start. Though, I think it is to balance up the rest of the group :P  is that okay with you guys? If I spin her that way instead?

Aaand... What will we do with the badger? :S

go ahead, I'm stuck in school work. 

it's alright, might do some posting tomorrow... if I don't have anything to do during my other 8 hours this week >.<

Nothing really aside from the fact it's been around 15C here the past several days. Incredible for February but I know it's just gonna snow again soon...

Hah! That is pretty warm for february yes. Here we've been like "Omg it's so warm!" (6C) :P More snow arrived last night though, yet, this has been an awfully mild winter. Almost no snow, almost no cold. Do you get wintry winters where you're at? Ohio, yes?

this year and last year have been strangely mild. Sure it's been around 0C for the most part, but that's pretty warm by Ohio standards. Not a ton of snow either which is fine by me. xD That doesn't mean it can't get cold here, coldest I've seen was -38C before wind chill. My god did those few days suck ><

this year and last year have been strangely mild. Sure it's been around 0C for the most part, but that's pretty warm by Ohio standards. Not a ton of snow either which is fine by me. xD That doesn't mean it can't get cold here, coldest I've seen was -38C before wind chill. My god did those few days suck ><

That's sort of cold tbh. It's actually colder than the coldest I can remember (-36C)

i've ahd to work carpentry in a -48 blizzzard, do some work, run abck in the truck, do some work, run back in the truck.

it was fun if it wasn't horribly cold. 

Sounds pretty dumb to do carpentry during such conditions. Why?

we stopped after awhile of course, didn't see the blizzard coming, one hell of a thing to watch a blizzard incoming directly at you. 

I'm just chillin after cutting off connection to a group of folks, all they did was bitch and whine about others, I ain't about that. 

I'll post later when i feel more motivated, sorry.. if you wana go ahead do so, i'm just not a very happy panda at this moment. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just chillin after cutting off connection to a group of folks, all they did was bitch and whine about others, I ain't about that. 

Oh yeah? You all right? Good riddance perhaps? :P I'm a complainer myself, but, aside from me it's a good thing to get away from energy-stealing people who are all about negativity, especially if it's directed towards others. Where those IRL-people or people in ze cyber realm? (Becuase let's be honest, breaking up with people IRL can be really though).

Users who are viewing this thread