OOC-Chat

one of these days I'll get notifications to work ><. 

but otherwise I'm done in the cave.

also I'm just going to assume Branka was to busy being a smacked about to notice any of that wind weaving. 

it didn't seem to noticeable anyway

You mean Hrafn's 'Tända'?

Would she be hostile towards him if she found out?

I'm pretty sure Ylvi will not be hostile at all if she finds out that Hrafn out Sera are windweavers, but she'll not like it (The One Faith doesn't like weavers much).

battle causes a great deal of chaos, he relied on that much. 

The oil he could argue that it caught from the nearby fire, since he tossed the oil at the troll and it would've splashed behind her as well~! 

Probably, yeah :P  Ylvi won't notice anyway. Branka just might, but she was slammed into the wall, so she might've missed it too 

@Wavebird

to Anwar your question, she would.

he is more or less a stranger, and she has built her life around fearing and hating wind weaving.

"fear leads anger, anger leads to hate,  hate leads to the dark side.."

~master Yoda

It'll be tomorrow when I can think a little straighter then. Figures, first shift in over four weeks and I get to be there for a drama bomb >>

Oh yeah? Now I'm curious, care to tell us about it :P

Eh, just corporate cutting hours down to the point we can hardly run a store (And I'm more or less out of a job.) plus people not doing what they're supposed to, plus our security system freaking out on us, plus a coworker/manager on duty with bad anxiety, equals... chaos more or less.

Well shit...

All I got is the fact swat was called to my college, two people arrested. 

over a BB gun. 

granted, the fuckwits shouldn't have brought it to a god damn highschool... 

But I'm very sorry to hear it yuuki... I'd recommend handing out a few resumes if you can. But thats my outsider point of view. 

Sounds like an... interesting day. I feel SWAT's a little overkill, but people are a little more touchy anymore.

Yeah, I've been looking for work. Will likely have to go back to college and end up in debt just for a shot at something that isn't retail hell or food service.

Eh, just corporate cutting hours down to the point we can hardly run a store (And I'm more or less out of a job.) plus people not doing what they're supposed to, plus our security system freaking out on us, plus a coworker/manager on duty with bad anxiety, equals... chaos more or less.

Sounds like a handful :/ I do hope the thing about you being out of a job works out somehow. And like Ori said, start looking out for alternatives asap (unless you already did).

What kind of a store is it though?

Sounds like a handful :/ I do hope the thing about you being out of a job works out somehow. And like Ori said, start looking out for alternatives asap (unless you already did).

She works in hell.

She works in hell.

The Norwegian town Hell or the hot fiery place down below? But really, it's that bad eh? Then I bet you're better off going to collage and then do something you really want to do, KageYuuki :)  (like your said)

Last edited by a moderator:

GameStop, apparently there are a few in Sweden. It's pretty much a store for video games and collectables.

She works in hell.

Don't get me wrong, I love my coworkers to death. They're all fun to work with. It's mainly the stuff corporate's pulling that's pretty much put me out of work without technically putting me out of work.

GameStop, apparently there are a few in Sweden. It's pretty much a store for video games and collectables.

Don't get me wrong, I love my coworkers to death. They're all fun to work with. It's mainly the stuff corporate's pulling that's pretty much put me out of work without technically putting me out of work.

retail at a video game store is one hell of combo. 

I have two friends that work at gamestop in my home town :P even I helped out there sometimes back in the day. There is always stands there too xD

Did somebody say....

670px-06720360-MainPagePart3.png

STANDS!?!

Users who are viewing this thread