OOC-Chat

@Orikanyo @Eraticwanderer @Ganryu @KageYuuki

Hi guys!

I think I've done enough preparations for us to start this up. Give the Lore section a good read, and see if you're still into this. Once you've done that  you can go ahead and create a character. I want you all to start out with one main character each, so don't go about and make twenty :P  If there is anything you need to know before you get started, please ask away ^^

Ah, so it finally begins! 

I'll admit, been a tad quiet. Also should tag @viska whom has been quiet but Yuuki says to bring yea in, and I'm if nothing but dutiful.

@Wavebird

By archetype, we going with general DnD classes? Or something else?

Oh, I never explained that, did I. Well, just think of it as a broader term than classes in DnD. You can put in whatever your character are first and foremost. Classes from your typical RPG works, such as Warrior, Thief or Ranger, works just fine. But it could just as well say something about a characters profession or social standing such as Nobleman, Scoundrel, Vagabond, or Farmer. Or it could be more specific such as Fire Specialized Wind Weaver, Priest of the One Faith or Princess of Gevalia (Which is a Realm in Sverjia I made up just now) ;) .

Ah, so it finally begins! 

I'll admit, been a tad quiet. Also should tag @viska whom has been quiet but Yuuki says to bring yea in, and I'm if nothing but dutiful.

And yes, Viska is welcome. (Even though I'm painfully aware of all shortcuts I've taken in making the lore here. Americans and whatnot wouldn't notice, but Swedes will see right through it! xD)

Oh, I never explained that, did I. Well, just think of it as a broader term than classes in DnD. You can put in whatever your character are first and foremost. Classes from your typical RPG works, such as Warrior, Thief or Ranger, works just fine. But it could just as well say something about a characters profession or social standing such as Nobleman, Scoundrel, Vagabond, or Farmer. Or it could be more specific such as Fire Specialized Wind Weaver, Priest of the One Faith or Princess of Gevalia (Which is a Realm in Sverjia I made up just now) ;) .

And yes, Viska is welcome. (Even though I'm painfully aware of all shortcuts I've taken in making the lore here. Americans and whatnot wouldn't notice, but Swedes will see right through it! xD)

Hmmm I'm leaning more towards a hunter/ranger type character.

Is there a god of the hunt by chance?

I'M ALIVE!

Time to go look this over. I know, whatever may happen, I'm getting some old guy who hold a sword backwards. (Not reverse grip, backwards. Because being beat to death by a handle is just embarrassing.)

Two quick questions, hope I didn't miss them in the Lore. Where's our characters start, and why will they be together?

Two quick questions, hope I didn't miss them in the Lore. Where's our characters start, and why will they be together?

All I've said au far is that we'll start in midhalpad at a farm, I think. I was going to wait till we see the characters to decide exactly why were all there (to give you more freedom when you create you characters)

Just a matter of gettin to it for me. 

I'm willing to have some chatter on ideas. 

Ou start is rather vague, are we originating in the village? Coming into it from afar? Or a choice for ourselves on the matter?

(a small description of the village might be helpful to figure out why were there)

sorry i'm very late to reply.
my mobile alerts never came up, and I haven't had time to get on my pc in days. 

I've looked over the "lore" tabs and still have a little more looking to do before I am ready to create a character. 

its all good, were taking it slow for now. 

thank god since my mid terms are here TT~TT

I can understand that, my semester is just about to restart. 

I did have one question though: I haven't used coding in the past. when it comes to the character sheets, do I just copy and paste the code and then fill in the details ?

I did have one question though: I haven't used coding in the past. when it comes to the character sheets, do I just copy and paste the code and then fill in the details ?

for what i know, you copy paste the clean code into the source thing, clicking source on the top left opens an area for it, and allows you to use it. such is how it worked for me.

I strongly recommend using a computer for this. Once you've copied the clean code, you'll click on the source button in your text box, upper left hand corner. Paste the code then click the source button again.

Now just fill in the info.

Would the Old Faith have a specific god of the hunt? Or does that fall more under Lynn's territory?

I figured it was Lynn, but you can make up one if you want, could be one of Lynn's children or something (adding Gods, that's sort of ok for The Old Faith).

If the code is a problem, just write a sheet without it. Formatting can be added later on :)

I figured it was Lynn, but you can make up one if you want, could be one of Lynn's children or something (adding Gods, that's sort of ok for The Old Faith).

I'll see if I can come  up with something or just leave it with Lynn.

Users who are viewing this thread