OOC-Chat

Sorry. >< like yuuki said they laid off almost every one on my shift. I just now got the notification from the tag.
I didn't even realize I was up
Not a problem :) That happens! So, why did they lay off so many people at your job? What is your job even?

Orikanyo Orikanyo
Hey, I don't really understand your post :S I guess it's just language barriers making themselves known, but I really can't wrap my head around what's going on in the end, could you explain :P First part is cool tho, exploring the character a bit ^^

it is him realizing the idiot could use wind weaving to help find the girl.

use the magic to make the scrap of cloth and beads find their owner.

it is him realizing the idiot could use wind weaving to help find the girl.

use the magic to make the scrap of cloth and beads find their owner.
Aha! That's pretty cool :D Which scrap of cloth is it? The one Branka picked up earlier or did we find one at the farm?

The short answer is budget cuts.
They can't afford to keep that many people on staff.
I work for the human shelter.
Aha, too bad they're laying off people :/ feels like the human shelter is something that needs all the staff it can get.

Aha! That's pretty cool :D Which scrap of cloth is it? The one Branka picked up earlier or did we find one at the farm?
Apparently we found one in the farm, or... did we grab it?

Not sure...

Brain, so tired.

I originally intended for the ribbon to belong to the little girl. But sense its kinda unclear who it belongs to it can fit whatever we need it to

I originally intended for the ribbon to belong to the little girl. But sense its kinda unclear who it belongs to it can fit whatever we need it to
Ok, then we'll say that or most probably belongs to the girl :) Since there is no way for our characters to be certain.

Once I shake off the salt from Dark Souls
Duck Soals!

bce.gif

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for so long, but as you might be aware there was a terrorist attack in Stockholm on Friday, and that have occupied my thoughts and time during this weekend. I'm all fine and dandy now and will get back to posting as soon I possibly can. Sorry for the wait.

Alrighty, as the GM it's to be expected yea do larger plot signifigant things, so no problem.

Alrighty, as the GM it's to be expected yea do larger plot signifigant things, so no problem.
Of course, but I sort of skipped ahead a bit quicker than I had planned, but I guess this works :P we've got the campfire for if anyone wants to fill in the blanks anyway

What's up? Are you all five were you are? Everyone had a nice holiday (those of you that celebrate Easter anyway)?

I sure had a nice weekend back home in the northern posts of this country. Spent several days hiking in the forest, which had me think of this game a lot :)

It was a peaceful holiday for a change with my family. Which was nice. Granted I didn't get much in the way of writing done. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread