OOC-Chat

sorry if I stepped in someone's place. i could just feel my characters eye twitch with frustration at the situation. lol

Just a small follow up to her words is all. 

I am loathe to have my raven spread his flames infront of his compatriots but such a grave sin is to be punished.

heres hoping Hrafn's words will atleats make one of them shit themselves. 

need to take a look at the gods first of all :3

One last push for diplomatic solution, if not, fuck it. 

let them eat iron for dinner. 

So, do I go, or do I wait for @KageYuuki first? :)

Also, how's the weekend been for you guys? I replaced the connector on my NES and have been playing... Chrono Trigger on my SNES all day xD 

You can go. Can always puppet that Sera fired a few shots if they attacked. Because she will  

The weekend's been alright. I want to just platinum Final Fantasy XV but instead I'm stuck helping set up a security system. >>

You can go. Can always puppet that Sera fired a few shots if they attacked. Because she will  

The weekend's been alright. I want to just platinum Final Fantasy XV but instead I'm stuck helping set up a security system. >>

When things get in the way of gaming.... :(

Not the most complex by any means. But my work was done yesterday when I connected the thing to the network. But no I've had to waste two days now while they mount the rest of the cameras and run the wires because apparently I'm the only one capable of plugging cables into a box. 

Ok, so I made it a battle :P Seemed like you guys wanted it after all. Anyway, these are two grey trolls, and in no way any push overs. Imagine they're gorillas with swords and you get what we're up against :P

Not the most complex by any means. But my work was done yesterday when I connected the thing to the network. But no I've had to waste two days now while they mount the rest of the cameras and run the wires because apparently I'm the only one capable of plugging cables into a box. 

Meh, hate it when you have to wait for stuff like that :P Not that I ever install security systems, but I get what you mean.

Well I mean we've got a pissed Mage, a berserker, and a marksman (that has to drag the cleric out of danger) We should be okay

Not bette then the plan I had. 

Kinda wish I went with my original threat instead of bringing in the gods. Instead now we have a closet knife fight. 

I'll try to have something tomorrow.

Not bette then the plan I had. 

Kinda wish I went with my original threat instead of bringing in the gods. Instead now we have a closet knife fight. 

I'll try to have something tomorrow.

Sorry if you had something else in mind, but I just felt that the trolls were getting enough :P Especially when they were being threatened.

Sorry if you had something else in mind, but I just felt that the trolls were getting enough :P Especially when they were being threatened.

So, whats the casting protocal for wind weaving? 

So, whats the casting protocal for wind weaving? 

It can't be done in an instant, it needs to be cast by using magic words, gestures, compontents or other kind of rituals.
The harder it is for the weaver to focus, harder it is to cast the spell.
Think like this: bigger spells (or spells that works over a long period of time) takes longer to cast and consumes more wind (meaning you get more tired and drained from casting big arse shit all the time).
Smaller effects can be cast quickly and effortlessly.

Now, depending how powerful a Weaver is the time needed and energy consumed varies greatly, also remember that most Weavers are unable to cast the very strongest of spells. Here are some example for fire-weavers:
- Beginner. Light a candle with a tiny flame from the tip of your finger? No time to cast, easy as kicks.
- Basic. Cast a fireball at an enemy? A  one or two seconds casting time, imagine running for those seconds and you get the idea of how energy consuming it is.
- Medium. Create a wall of fire that lasts for 30 seconds? A few seconds casting time.
- Hard. Send a rain of fire on a 10x10 meter area? Casting time is several seconds.
- Master. Set an entire farm ablaze at the same moment? Will take several minutes to cast. Imagine running at top speed till you're completely out of breath.
- Legendary. Melt a pathway through a huge block of solid rock? Will take an hour to cast. Risk of fainting. No, today, living person is know to have that kind of powers.

But do what you feel is cool and fun, don't feel too limited :)  if that's a problem. I just don't want you guys  to summon The Comet of Cassandora each time we fight a random tortoise.

just out of curiosity, how long do you think it would take Sera to cast her spells?

poor thing? it tried to lunk her on the head lol.

but yeah...chopping off a tail is a bit of a mean thing.

Though, she was looking to eviscerate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back