• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: Brennen's Bastion

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh cool. There are like a million feats so I probably missed that 100% Thanks! I will add it to my ever-growing list. Man, I wish I were human now lol
Just trying to offer up some of my knowledge for you. I had a good teacher for a lot of this, and I would be a poor student if I didn't pay that forward as much as I can.

Everyone has 2 traits but I can have 3 right? It says 2-3 and I want to be greedy I think

Also- is drawbacks something in the book I have not come across?

That site has a whole ton of Pathfinder stuff to it. I use it a lot as a reference in addition to my Hero Maker software.

Oh yeah I have been using that site all day- I just wasn't looking in the right place.

Ironically- I already added a drawback and didn't know it. SO lucky me hahaha

I didn't do a Drawback; being a member of a big, notoriously evil race is drawback enough for me.

Good point. I promise not to be mean to you. You might hurt me if I am.

But you are so cute! I will call you George, and I will hug you and squeeze you and love you and rub your shiny scales and make you alllll mine!

Question: Should I have only included my class's skills? Or can I write them all ORR

I noticed that everyone doesn't have alll the skills on their character list and I was curious if it is because of a certain reason

Lol fair enough. Would be good fun.

Now decide on what sort of pic I want to go for. Cute or cool.

Alrighty, long post of random responses - you guys have been active over night, I see.
The big question is mixing.

Would I be able to use mix it with what is provided in a gunsmith kit, given it's all j need to work in firearms. Or would I need to purchase an alchemy crafting kit?

How would I get a skill in craft (alchemy) spend one of my starting ranks on it?
You can mix things together in the gunsmith kit, no need for alchemy at this point.
There is not a single, overall skill Craft - it's a ton of different skills, like Craft(traps), Craft(alchemy) and so on. So you'd get the skill by just spending skill points on it.

1. Lets go with him looking into his past, he researched the true nature of minotaurs, including their native tongue.
2. Lord Orwyn is, by now, rather old, and would have probably stayed behind to be a teacher to the next generation of warriors.
3. Nyx is uncertain with trying to contact others of his race, but he is curious to meet some. Has not had any luck yet in coming across any others of his kind.
4. No, he has not.
5. No real opinion on horses, but will probably stick to his own two feet. Will be looking for some magic boots to up his movement speed to be able to keep up once he gets to his full size.
Thanks - got a few ideas what you can run into already, so that's great. Unless you're drastically changing something, you're good to go, I'd say.

A question for our illustrious Storyteller. Are we going to be city-based, or more mobile? I am wondering if there is any reason for me to buy a riding horse.
The Bastion is a village that was supposed to grow in the city, but got cut off the ressources before it got there; the war in the south, mostly. Point being: There's enough room for different factions to build up their tents, and some of the action will happen inside; but I wouldn't expect you to be stuck there for too long periods of time. Think of it more like a homebase where you can do diplomacy and get involved in a few happenings and shenanigans, but most of the action will likely happen in the surrounding area. If you have spare money and want a horse, it'll be useful. It's not a necessity, though, so no need for everyone else to hectically change stuff to buy a four-legged friend.

I have the first steps in a story for Renna in her background tab, subject to Storyteller approval. I want to add more to it, but I'm not quite sure what will work well with the story line that Sil has planned for us. Please, give me your feedback so I can get some more flesh to the body of this story.
Looks good to me! Seeing the group, I like having an Aasimar from a known family to make things a little easier. You're also potentially in a position to know a bit about the global politics, where neither minotaur nor kobold might have the most detailed overview. Do you see the Talbert's as a family primarily focused on knowledge and magic, or as engaged in the politics and earthly power? I reckon they make their fortune by magical means, or do they have some other trade that is the foundation for their wealth?
Can you specify the celestrial being for me? A servant of Sarenrae, given your religion, or something else? I can work with everything out there, I think, just would like to know what deity might be more inclined to watch your family than others.

The only things we are lacking in this team is a wizard and a rogue. Pretty cool.
Just one thing I meant to say in the beginning: If you need something specific done, you're likely to get access to someone who can do it. There will be wizards, druids and mercenaries around to help you out if you run into something that you want to solve in a specific way, but can't on your own.
I do have 1 question off the top of my head. If I took the weapon Finesse feat- does my CMB still go off strength or dex?
Unarmed strikes profit from weapon finesse, so do the weapons mentioned in the feat itself. So you can indeed use your dex instead of your strength if you want to. Thanks for answering this already, Sherwood!

Anything I forgot? Lemme know, don't mean to skip stuff by accident!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back