• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: Brennen's Bastion

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Silanon

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alrighty - this is where banter, questions and everything beyond the game or character sheets belongs. Come on in, take a seat, and enjoy your stay!

Sherwood Sherwood D. Rex D. Rex Psychie Psychie RaynieTaco RaynieTaco

Short note: Since I don't have the time to get everything done in one go right now, the various threads are a bit rudimentary at best for the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll get things right a bit later on. Maybe even before youu get here? One can hope, sometimes time zones are your friend...

Last edited:
Time zones are never your friends.

Yay hello. Here I am. Still trying to work out a character while reading the rule book. I have an idea of how I want to go forward but I am not very comfy with the rules just yet.

I'm just trying to come up with some backstory for my Summoner, but other than that, I'm ready to go.

You're all too early, folks - I didn't even have the chance to get stuff done... that said, glad you all made it here, let me know if there's something I can help with.

Once you have your character sheets together, expect a few questions from me; might ask for a few details here and there that I can use later on.

Looking at the first one by Sherwood: That kind of layout works for me, should be easy to find the stuff that I need.

There's a few checks etc. that can slow down a game without a real reason - most importantly perception checks and the like. If there aren't major objections, I'd like to roll these for you, just so that we don't wait a week until everyone got the chance to press the roll button once.

You're all too early, folks - I didn't even have the chance to get stuff done... that said, glad you all made it here, let me know if there's something I can help with.

Once you have your character sheets together, expect a few questions from me; might ask for a few details here and there that I can use later on.

Looking at the first one by Sherwood: That kind of layout works for me, should be easy to find the stuff that I need.

There's a few checks etc. that can slow down a game without a real reason - most importantly perception checks and the like. If there aren't major objections, I'd like to roll these for you, just so that we don't wait a week until everyone got the chance to press the roll button once.
Giving me a gun would help :3

Moving the Kobold conversation here!

No worries! Was just two ideas of many! I'll brainstorm some more up I can fit in great with the world so i can have all that much more fun! And i do love me some brainstorming.

I was leaning towards a cleric- D. Rex D. Rex were you going to do a paladin or a cleric? I was hoping not to step on anyone's toes. (clerics have lots of fun domains I want to play with)

I was leaning towards a cleric- D. Rex D. Rex were you going to do a paladin or a cleric? I was hoping not to step on anyone's toes. (clerics have lots of fun domains I want to play with)
Gonna go paladin probably. Cant make a naga cleric without a naga :p

And no worries about stepping in my toes! I'm always happy to work with folk, and am never all that worried about being similar. (But I may tease in goodwill)

And as for Calistrae, if I choose her as a diety, definitely wouldn't be able to take advantage much of her boon. I don't think all that many folks would find a Kobold as sexually attractive, unless he was a really sexy kobold.

Calistria also runs into problems with the alignment - since paladins are lawful good by definition, that doesn't quite work out. For clarification, I'm looking at the revenge aspect of Calistria. Actually never read the boons before, now that I think about it...

I almost want to let you stumble over the first prototype for a gun, then see how much havoc that thing can cause... I did consider starting the campaign in the midst of a burnt-down laboratory, so it's actually not that far off... dang, I hate it when I get one idea, see a possible story arc behind it and immediately think it's the best plan ever...

Cleric sounds good to me, there are indeed a ton of cool choices out there. Anything in particular that caught your eye thus far?

Wellll yes. Chaos cleric has captured my heart. Some ideas on how my character would act hit me and now I am spiraling down this wormhole known as pathfinder lol

Way more technical than 5e- not that it is a bad thing. Super customization compared to 5e. I am having trouble with skills a little and I have not even looked at equipment and money so it may be a bit before you see my creation <3

No worries, we're not in a hurry. And there's certainly a ton of stuff out there that one might want to pick up...
Chaos is interesting, don't think I've seen hat one in action just yet. Just had a look which deities offer it, there's a bunch of great ones in there.

Silanon, do you want me to PM you the copy of my minotaur character for you to look at? Or should I just plan on going with my dwarf?

Well the only way you could cause more havoc would be if it found it's way into the hands of a torch goblin.

But your idea could go very well with the Kobold emissary background idea.

The last hope of his tribe, the lone kobold stumbles upon something that could give him hope in his venture. Relying on the dragon and delving deeper into the human world to unlock its secrets and find a way to use it to help save his tribe, and create a new relationship between kobolds and the other races.

Grit the Kobold. Named after the insignificant specks of rocks that gets lodged in ones claws. But it is this one crafty Kobold that finds the path of a hero and liberator. To lead them to salvation. And new way of doing things. Becoming Grit the First Gunslinger.

As well, of course, learning courage and conviction that is uncharacteristic of his race.

Silanon, do you want me to PM you the copy of my minotaur character for you to look at? Or should I just plan on going with my dwarf?
Do you have a typed version already, or would you have to still do that? Think I want to allow minotaurs, since I have ideas in mind how they could show up in the story as well; plus, something like a charging minotaur is just cool, and I think I want that in my game. That said, if you have it at hand already, I wouldn't mind a short look first.

Also: Goddamn, Rex - now it sounds like something I really want to see happening. We'll find a way to do this. I mean, I have this image in mind where the Eidolon and the minotaur charge into the storms of chaos, thunder behind them as the kobold hunkers down next to the cleric and fires away...

We should call our team the Menagerie because of all the different and unusual races involved.

Warning: There's a major rule change. Minotaurs are now officially allowed in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back