• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: Brennen's Bastion

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nyx has a 10 Int. That's a good number, especially considering the -4 to your score you had to deal with. He's a minotaur genius.

The only things we are lacking in this team is a wizard and a rogue. Pretty cool.

Sounds to me like we have a very physical party. Me, your dragon, and our gunslinger all dishing out damage with RaynieTaco's cleric keeping us all alive.

The only things we are lacking in this team is a wizard and a rogue. Pretty cool.
Well, a summoner is kind of like a wizard(?). And our gunslinger is kinda roguish.

But we do at least got the major bases covered. Tank, range, healer.

Yup. And I can add to the damage by sniping with my crossbow.

Well, a summoner is kind of like a wizard(?).
Kinda. I have the advantage of not having to memorize spells in advance, but my list of available magic spells is very limited. More of a support to my summoned monsters kind of thing. I do happen to be able to get Haste as a second level spell, which is normally a third level wizard one. That will be nice to see Nyx going all psycho blender on the bad guys.

Hey, RaynieTaco RaynieTaco Is there anything that I can help advise you with on your character? I am not the expert on Pathfinder, but I do have some answers.

Sherwood Sherwood I am slowly getting through the list. It has been weird. So many differences and weird things to think about. It doesn't help I picked a weird everything to be all different lol

Sherwood Sherwood I am slowly getting through the list. It has been weird. So many differences and weird things to think about. It doesn't help I picked a weird everything to be all different lol
That's okay! We are all wierd here so they'll fit right in. We are gonna have THAT kind of party.

I am a half-elf (though I really could use 2 feats at this point lol)

I do have 1 question off the top of my head. If I took the weapon Finesse feat- does my CMB still go off strength or dex?

Well, according to the Feat description, natural attacks all count as light weapons, so I would guess so. But we can get Silanon to confirm that.

At least you have a sheet up! That's a start.

Can I offer a suggestion on a Feat? When you use your Channel Energy power, it affects everyone in the 30' radius, including the bad guys. There is a Feat called Selective Channel that lets you pick out a number of creatures equal to your Wisdom modifier that are not affected by the Channel. Keeps us alive and the bad guys from getting healed as we fight them. Its in the Core book.

Oh cool. There are like a million feats so I probably missed that 100% Thanks! I will add it to my ever-growing list. Man, I wish I were human now lol

Hey, at least you get Feats every other level. I don't get another one until 4th, then my next at 8th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back