• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jungkook_lover97

All moments become eternity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't know, I'm bored, If you ask me for a storyline I will give you a list here now, and I will give you my OC character for that topic:

1. You and your closest friend group have been always inseparable but [my OC] has to leave the friend group for about 2 years for her training that every oldest kin does in her family. Once she comes back she is an unbelievably well trained person, it's almost like she was trained as a dog. You miss the friend you couldn't know for 2 years and try to find out how she truly is through your own experience. (Romans allowed but...)

2. Mafia - You, king of mafias all over the world is encountered by an unauthorized mafia-level person [My OC]. She isn't part of the mafia but she is definitely at a skill level that almost surpasses yours. Once she was recruited you take her under your care and both of you go through hell, together and sometimes alone.

3. Both high-class detectives, going through a murderous case together and both of you individually suffer a lot because of this case but manage to support one another in a way that's helpful.

4. Outcast, she [my OC] lived in the outskirts of society, but manages to thrive in life. She sometimes sneaks back into the city life and usually is treated horribly, but how would you treat her? Would you see her kind of lifestyle of the most outlawed, outcast that is hated by most?

As you can see I usually and almost always play female characters, that's in my comfort zone. I am recommending male characters :) Just PM/DM me and tell me which choice you like, and if you have another new idea or want to build off of mine, I'll be open to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back