• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [onexone search]

yak

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
onexone search

✧ I N T R O D U C T I O N & A B O U T ✧

My name is Cherry (she/her), and I am on the hunt for some lovely, sunshiney onexone partners.

• I'm from London, UK
  • I'm almost 30 years old (:
  • I love cats and my husband who supports my sometimes insane work weeks
  • I work as a despatcher for emergency services, so I am sometimes not available (12 hour shifts woo!). I will look to reply 1-2 times a week, if not more (sometimes my rest days are really nice to me...)
  • I will go with the flow of my partner, and match writing length. I normally aim between 2 - 4 paragraphs, leaning towards 4 given my limited reply time
  • We can do PMs or make a forum on here
  • I don't have any triggers / rules but do bear my age in mind
  • I absolutely love romance! But I don't mind if that's not the main theme
  • I love getting to know you chat, and I do think it is important, but I understand that not everyone feels the same
  • I understand that sometimes it just doesn't click. If that's the case, let's just have a discussion. It won't hurt my feelings I promise!

Below are all my ideas and feel free to PM me or reply on the forum. Can't wait to meet you!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*​

P A I R I N G S & P L O T S ✧

I've a few ideas that I'd love to try (from a mix of different sources)... We'll start with pairings. Star marked is the one I'd love to play! I'll keep adding to these because I'm always finding new ideas and mulling things over.

✧ F A N D O M P A I R I N G S
Division Agent* x Division Agent/Civillian
Skyrim Dragonborne x Villager/NPC (OC)*

✧ F A N D O M P L O T S
A storyline based on Jane the Virgin with OCs only! An epic whirlwind romance with drama, an unplanned pregnancy, rivals, lovers and enemies. I'd like to play the role of 'Jane' but this would require a bit of planning and quite a lot of doubling up. We can plan in PMs! I think it would make a lovely roleplay, full of drama and suspense. All the things we love about a good telenovela!

Fruits basket based, OCs but following along the similar plot line of the zodiacs meeting someone who understands them. I'd ideally like to play the role of Tohru but I'm happy to plot either way

✧ P A I R I N G S
Outlaw* x Outlaw/Civillian (1899 wild west based)
Medieval Villager* x King/Queen/Royalty

✧ P L O T S
Infantry Soldier* x Vietnamese Villager
A solider is disfigured after the explosion of a bomb. He is repaired by the village doctor and recovers in the village. He meets a woman, and falls in love. They spend time together and learn about one another, all while war wages around them. Their relationship is sweet, wholesome and destined to come to an end. When it does, and the soldier returns home, his welcome is grand but his wife is cold and indifferent.

Lost Connections... or new ones?
Two people are waiting to board a plane. They are both running away from something, or someone, with no plan in mind but a destination and some money on a credit card. Their original seats are changed at the last minute, and they end up sitting next to one another. The flight is long, transanlantic, and through the hours they are together, their hearts are poured. What will happen when they land? Will they continue to build a bond, or will the past catch up to them

coded by: @s e v e n

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back