• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x one!!

Marcellus smiled. "I don't think you'd be extremely fond of it..." Marcellus took his thumb and wiped the last little bit of blood off of her chin. "I don't believe that would be an extremely good idea. You'd have scars then, pople might think you self harmed."

Aubrey shrugs "I don't care what people say about me..besides I'm sure you could in less obvious places.." She adds but smiles "Hey just saying. It's not that you have to..I'd just rather you do that then kill.."

Marcellus sighed. "It's what I've been doing for a long time now aubrey. It's what my kind does. It's not the best part about being immortal, but you take the good with the bad." He turned his attention back to the tv, not wanting to go further with the more bloody side of being a vampire. Aubrey might get offended.

She lifts a eyebrow but slides back onto the couch watching tv. She quietly thinks to herself. If we can't get along for even a weekend without ou shutting down on me every few hours how in earth are we suppose to make eternity. She don't say anything as she thinks for the rest the tv show.

After the television program, marcellus goot up with a slight grunt, stretching some of his stiff joints. It was just after noon now, and the sun was at full blast, it came through the curtains a bit. He cracked his neck and motioned to the window. "It's really bright outside. Can I go home so I can put on some black clothes? Jack's going to be wondering where I am..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Aubrey looks up at you "I don't own you your free to go...I'll open the window." She says as she waits for you to be ready and opens the curtain and window yet again. She actual kinda feels relieve when you go and sighs closing the window. She runs a hand through her hair. She don't know why it seems everytime you two hang out more than a few hours it gets strange. She sighs heading to meet the girls for lunch and hoping to forget about ou maybe for a bit just to clear her head.

Marcellus flew through his own window and accidentially smacked into the windowsill. He changed back to human form, creeping out of the sun's rays and shutting the window. "Fucking shit." He breathed. Jack came back around the corner, then smiled. "Hey Marcy, didn't hear you come in. Then again, I never do." A grin was plastered on his face. "So how was it?" Jack asked. "What?" Jack shook his head. "Damn bruh, last night! You HAD to have banged her." Marcellus shook his head, took off his shirt and threw it at Jacks face. Jack took a long sniff. "Ooo, it still smells like her!" Marcellus snorted and got dressed in his normal black attire, pulling the hood low over his face. "You start again, and I'll-" "I know I know," Jack interjected, "Cut off my head and shove it up my ass sideways. I get it man, I get it." Marcellus's piercing stare could have cut through wood as jack walked out of the room. Marcellus looked at the clock. It was going to be time to sleep again for him soon, so he decided to do nothing. He sat down in his chair and watched jack eat a bag of chips.

After a full day with the girls and avoiding a thousand question about her new boyfriend who She's trying to forget she ends up back in her dorm declining a invite to the frat party. The last thing she needed was more trouble and Marcellus would probably be slightly pissed to hear about her there. Aubrey runs a hand over her head laying on the couch deciding it's absolutely crazy to spend eternity with a guy who hates people knowing about you being together, hasn't even thought about taking it pass a kiss, and last who said he doesn't have to but chooses to kill.

Marcellus awoke when the sun set. He changed back into his usual white nighttime garb. Where was he going? Who knew. He ghosted down the street, passing streetlamps, walking around the block. He knew this behavior. He was getting a bit peckish. He would feed soon. Alas, not tonight, he failed to find anyone worth taking a bite out of. He went back home and adorned the daytime black again, trying to decide wat to do on sunday.

Aubrey hadn't gotten out all night so the next morning she put on a tank top and some stretch capris as she tied her shoe and started on a morning run. She had stopped doing this since the day in the alley but nothing felt better than to start it again. She hadn't seen Marcellus in a full day at this point

Marcellus was doing what he usually did before he made a descision that sunday. Sitting and thinking. But then a knock came on his door. He opened it to a pair of police officers. "Hello, we're looking for a missing person." The officer's partner pulled out a sketchbook with a picture of the jock marcellus had fed off of. "Have you seen this man? We're asking everyone around campus." Marcellus shook his head. "He's one of the jocks I think, I didn't hang out with that guy much, he came across to me as a douche. Try asking some of his friends, I don't get out much, so I wouldn't know who they are." The officer nodded. "Thank you for your information." Marcellus nodded and closed the door. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He had done something wrong yesterday, but he didn't know what. It was like friday when he walked in on aubrey and the professor. At least that time he knew what was bugging him...

Aubrey hear a knock sometime later and seen the officers she glanced to the sketch shakin her head "No I seen him around campus but he wasn't in the group I normally hang out with." She says shrugging "Sorry I wish I could help." Aurbrey closed her eyes as she leaned against her door. This was probably the hardest part about dealing with you as a vampire. She knew you didn't have to kill but sometimes chose that route. She sighed as she headed back to her table sitting down working on more papers.

It was around noon, and Marcellus decided to visit Aubrey. What he would do next was on his mind. if he even got there. That is, if he worked up the nerve. Aubrey was the girl of his dreams, and the way she acted friday night and saturday morning told him she wanted to be with him for a long time to come. He walked to her apartment, hands jammed in his pockets, and knocked on the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aubrey sighed sitting down her pen as she shook her head. She had been trying to get caught up on her classes as she grabbed a bottle of water taking a sip while walkin over to answer the door "Hey..umm come in." She says as she closes the door behind you putting the lid back on the water.

Marcellus wrung his hands. He tried to speak, but no words came. He just... blanked. Then he did the only thing he thought he could do, he cupped his hands around her face and kissed her. He stayed there like that for a little, then broke away. He kept his gaze averted, looking at the floor, reddening a bit.

Aubrey is confused but kisses you back until you pull away. She sighs "What? Your acting strange again...I can't read your mind although come to think of it...I probably wouldn't want to do that." Aubrey sits her water down as she leans against the table "Are you okay?" She ask knowing the police was around and you always seem to worry.

Marcellus wiped his face. "I think i fucked up friday night. Do you want sex?" He asked, still not meeting her gaze. She probably did. He couldn't tell. He was so confused, and the day he spent thinking only made it worse. He wanted Aubrey to like him, and he was nervous. He never was a social one, and having a girlfriend only muddled his brain more.

Aubrey bite her lip "I do but I'm not are maybe we just need to wait..."she looked down at the book on the table "I just been thinking about it all this...I get it people can't know your a vampire but it's like you don't want anyone to know about us in any way...no one even knows I have a boyfriend but Katie...plus I'm not sure I want to be a vampire..I couldn't kill...like you said I don't know all the dark parts clearly." Aubrey shakes her head and sighs.

Mrcellus shook his head. "Doesn't matter. If it pleases you, go about telling people you're dating a 1500 year oold teenager. They'd believe it too, aside from the 1500 year old part." He put down his hood and wrapped his arms around her, his hands pressing her closer to him, tracing the bottom of her shirt. "I've been twenty for the past millennium and a half, and I think you're right. It's time for me to grow up."

Aubrey looks up at you biting her lip "Is that so? Well I don't think I planned on adding the 1500 part...no need to brag that I like old man." She says running a hand up your chest as she pauses "So what exactly do you mean grow up?"

Marcellus put his hand on the back of her neck and kissed her on the neck. "I've been acting like someone from the past for a long time. That's the reason I'm in college, I'm trying to figure out how much the world has changed since I last cared. I'm done looking for love, because it's right here in front of me." He gave her ear a playful nip.

Aubrey closed her eyes. "Oh...and your sure of that?" She ask holding onto your shirt. She makes no attempt to move her hands as she tilts her head slightly "You sure seem to want to leave fast the other day."

Marcellus shrugged, smiling as he rubbed the underside of her chin with his thumb. "Hey," He grinned, "The sun's a bitch."

Aubrey laughed softly "I guess for you it would be..I still happen to like the sun." She says as she bites her lip "Shouldn't you be sleeping? Or what did you have planned for today?" Aubrey runs a hand along your arm.

Marcellus sighed. "Well, since you didn't seem happy the last time I saw you, I was planning to spend some time with you, because, well... That's what you like..." He honestly didn't know what he was going to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back