• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x one!!

Aubrey glances at you "I do love spending time with you but well only if you want time with me. Don't you get that? It's not all about what I want."

Marcellus shrugged. "Yea, but I'm pretty easy to please. I don't need much, and I'm pretty self sufficient. I grew up in the last days of the roman empire, remember?" He said, folding his black clad arms. The black tattoo around his wrist was visible as his sleeve pulled back a bit.

Aubrey laughed and stared at you like you didn't know yourself. She shook her was "Your far from easy to please! I mean I have to guess day to day how your mood is and then if I touch a nerve well let's just say you have a few of those.." Aubrey smiled "You may think of yourself as easy to please but honestly most days I'm not sure what you want or what you need..."

Marcellus shrugged. "You..." Marcellus rubbed the back of his neck when he realized she was right. "You got me there." He smirked. "But... You still haven't answered my question..."

Aubrey tilted her head "Was there a question in there? I must have missed it." She says shrugging with a smile "Hmm remind me what did you ask?" She says lifting a eyebrow as she steps back from you

"It was... The one I asked at the beginning..." marcellus waved his hand dismissevley, reddening a bit. "Nevermind. It's not important right now." Girls were strange. Then again, he was strange. He didn't know how the world worked anymore, he gave up when the 1900's rolled around.

Aubrey smiled "Oh I think it may have been along the lines of if I wanted sex?" She ask softly. She walks to the couch and sit down "I'm not are if I should say one way or the other. I feel like your trying to trick me." She says and sighs "The real question is do you?"

Marcellus blanked a bit. He did. But he didn't. He was worried it might ruin the relationship. But he knew it could make their relationship better. He rubbed the back of his neck. 'Dammit, I know the meaning of life and sanity, but I can't answer a goddamn yes or no question.' he thought. Fifty fifty chance he was wrong. But fifty fifty he was right. He shook his head to clear his mind of thoughts, life was short, better live it. Not for him. But it was for him. And Aubrey. "Yes." He replied, his stomach fluttering nervously.

Aubrey was shocked. There was no other word to describe it. She had braced herself for a no. She had be ready to accept that Marcellus would not be comfortable with going further than a kiss but him saying yes didn't occur to her "Your...sure? I mean no questioning it anymore?" Aubrey stepped forward taking his hands in hers "I don't want you to do this just because I want it.."

Marcellus sat back down next to her on the couch. "Would you like me to explain my line of rationele?" He asked. "Yes it is to make you happy, when you're happy i'm happy, but there are alot of different other factors as well."

Aubrey lifts a eyebrow "Alright you tell me the factors that lead to you deciding this...it's a big change from you." She adds as she turns some to face you letting her leg graze yours

Marcellus looked at her leg, then back at her. "When I first met you and decided to spend time with you, I viewed you as cover to get some food from a party. When you held my hand and kissed me, my first thought was: 'The human has my hand,' and 'the human has kissed me.' I kinda had to go along with it, but then I realized, that you're more than just a human. If you asked me I'd be with a human in time, I'd have told you to stop smoking the left handed cigarettes." He was showing his age when he used the 50's term for marijuana. "Like, the last time I fell in love was... About a thousand years ago. I got tired of loving over and over again, and getting this torn to pieces." He thumped his chest, then put his hands back at his sides, although he reached up to rub his temple. "Now I'm changing. The world's changing. You're young, so very young... And now I'm changing with the world. I hate that. I'm my own person, I don't belong to this world. And now I'm tired of not being able to love. And the world presented me with love. And now I'm wanting to take it, but... I'm worried the world will take it back. So I've decided to take all from the world I can get before the world takes it away."

Aubrey listen quietly as he talked. She smiled just a bit as she slide onto his lap "I'm not going anywhere...not even the world can make me. I wouldn't hurt you. It would be like hurting myself." She slide her hands on his face and lean in kissing you leaning her forehead against yours "I'm just as scared. I haven't cared about anyone like this and I can began to tell you how nervous I am about taking this any further than kissing but I also get excited because it's giving you the best thing I have to offer." Aubrey whispers and closes her eyes.

Marcellus smiled and got up, shutting the windows, drawing the blinds so the sun wouldn't burn him. He took off his shirt, a wide smile spreading across his face. "I'm ready when you are gorgeous." he said softly.

Aubrey smiled watching you as she stood up and walked up lifting her hands to your chest she traces your abs then up to your shoulders. She leaned up kissing you lightly at first as she slightly deepens it after a moment before sliding her shirt off and trailing kisses down along your shoulder.

Aubrey laid on the bed her leg over him with her arm across his chest. She had her eyes closed but not asleep as she smiled "Okay so maybe it's you being a vampire but I bet you just blew every guy out of the water." She smiled

Marcellus nodded. "You said you were a virgin Aubrey. The first time is one of the best." Marcellus rolled over so he was looking at her, his face close to hers on the pillow. "I'm glad I took a nap yesterday night when I did. This is around the time I sleep." He cupped her cheek in his hand and kissed her nose, giving her a playful nip.

Aubrey laughed "Yeah now I don't have to hear anything about being a virgin...we can sleep if you want. A nap might not be a bad idea." Aubrey says as she looks over you. "I wonder if it will be the same after I'm turned."

Marcellus nodded. "YEep" he said, stifling a yawn. Even though he had taken a nap, he was tired, he was staying up late according to vampire standards. The sex probably didn't help much in keeping him awake either. "Sounds good." He tossed his arm around her waist, nuzzling his face into her hair. Then sleep overtook him, and he drempt of nothing. He was living in one afterall, wasn't he?

Aubrey awaken and she first realized se wasn't alone. As the night came back to her she smiles some. For her the only other thing they would be waiting on was her being like him. She glances over him he looked so relaxed as he slept. She runs a hand up his chest kissing him lightly

Marcellus awoke with a snort, something was covering his mouth. He opened his eyes a crack and realized it was aubrey. He chuckled a bit, and kissed her back to make up for the one he had just ruined. "Sorry beautiful," he grinned, "I forgot you were there, heh." Marcellus looked out the window, the sun was just going down. "I should be leaving," he said, sittin up and running a hand over the supple curve of her side, "We've got classes tomorrow."

Aubrey nodded some "Yeah I kinda figured you'd say that. That's why I woke you up." She smiles as she sits up "You sure sleep hard for a vampire." She laughed as she stood up dressing quietly and looking back to you "besides I need a shower after all our activities..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back