• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x one!!

Aubrey watched you and sighed "You worry way to much. Katie is gone all weekend. She won't be back til tomorrow late in the evening." She walked over leaning down grabbing the shirt am tossing it at you "Seriously she wouldn't do that.." Aubrey sighs "A lifetime with you will be utterly boring if you never lighten up." She mutters as se walks to the kitchen grabbing some water leaning against the counter.

Marcellus put his shirt back on. "Hey, i have a good reason. Vampires don't show up in pictures. She'd find out." Marcellus came up behind Aubrey, hugging her from behind and kissing her neck. "I may worry alot, but it's all for the right reasons." Marcellus recalled a time in WWII when his trench was filled with chlorine gas. Vampires didn't need to breathe, so he was fine, but he worried for the others. He had tried to get them up above the trench so they wouldn't suffocate, but as soon as he poked his head above the ground he was shot at. Only him and three of his comrades made it out alive that day, a dentist who was familiar with the gas, a sergeant, and an average joe. "I'm usually right too." He added.

Aubrey shakes her head leaning back against you "Yeah well she won't pry to hard because she knows how I feel about my privacy." Aubrey closes her eyes "I have no idea about your past but well this is now and I promise it's not all bad.." She adds and runs a hand over your arm.

Marcellus nodded. "Allright." He stood there a minute, his chin still resting on her shoulder. "I'll get going. If i transform into a bat i'll be fine from the sun. Can you open the window for me?" He asked sweetly with a bit of a puppy dog face.

Aubrey lifts a eyebrow "Okay I can do that. I thought you'd stay a bit longer but come on.." She mutters as she walks to the window opening her curtains and then the window. She loves the warmth of the sun but soon she won't have that. Aubrey closes her eyes taking a moment as she glances back finally to you "See you later"

Marcellus folded his arms, his scar completely visible, as well as the black ring around his other arm. "You don't seem happy about it. I'll stay if you want." Marcellus's har blew around a bit from the breeze that came from the window. "Because I can, I'm not doing anything. And I have all the time the world has."

Aubrey looks over you "Well I was hoping you'd stay. I mean maybe watch a movie or relax with me..I can even keep my hands to myself." Aubrey states and pulls the curtain To hide the son.

Marcellus smiled and shook his head with a slight chuckle. "We're alone, sweetheart. The only reason I don't like you touching me excessively around school and in public is because it starts rumors, and then we're the center of attention. That isn't good for my kind you know." Marcellus walked over to the couch and pointed to the television set. "Another moving picture sounds nice. I enjoyed the last one, even though it was a bit innacurate."

Aubrey sighs "Maybe in highschool... But college I'm not so sure anyone cares." She says and sits beside you "Okay mister not everyone has seen things you have...you pick this time." She adds and laughs

Marcellus nodded. "Have you heard of the show 'Secrets Of the Dead?'" He asked. "They find out alot about anchient civilizations and stuff. My favorite was when they talked about pompeii, they got everything right that time. Sound interesting?"

Aubrey nods "Alright sure as long as you don't tell me you've been there done that" she smiles settling back as she genuine feels happy with you and is gla you decides to stay.

"Well, I was there... But that's a story for another day." He smirked, putting an arm around her and ushering her towards the couch. He picked up the remote and stared at it blankly for a few seconds before pressing the power button. He stared at it some more before handing it to Aubrey. "It's been awhile since I've done this. Usually Jack just keeps our television set on the national geographic channel."

Aubrey takes it and smiles "So you can turn into a bat and fly but you have no idea how to work a remote?" She shakes her head as she flips the tv on finding the show you mentioned. She settles against you as her arm rest across your stomach.

Marcellus sat there, his arm around Aubrey. This one was about anchient greece. That was before Marcellus's time. but it was pretty much the closest thing to the last days of the roman empire that he knew. "Just so you know," He said to aubrey, "This was before I was born." He nuzzled the side of her face and gave her cheek a playful nip.

Aubrey laughed quietly as she smiles "Oh finally something Mr. Know it all don't know." Aubrey giggles as she looks to you "Handsome Mr. Know it all though." She adds laughing

"I'm not a Mr. know it all," he pouted, exagerating a frown, "I'm just a nostalgic old man looking for someone to share his stories with." He couldn't hold the frown for long, a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth, and he laughed the rich, deep laughter he had missed so much over the years. He enjoyed spending time with aubrey, she made him feel happy. He hoped she was the one he could finally settle down with.

Aubrey smiled some as she rolled her eyes "Yeah and just think you'll always be older.." Aubrey said as she shakes her head. "So now I guess that means I'll hear for the rest of eternity hearing how much wiser you are." Aubrey teases as she looks up at you. Leaning up pressing a kiss to your cheek "I love your laugh...actual I just about love everything about you."

Marcellus rubbed her shoulder gently. "I'll try not to hold it over your head too much. Think about it, in a hundred or so years you'll be able to tell people that you saw the first black president elected. That would have never crossed my mind that I would see that, especially after my time in the civil war I told you about."

Aubrey shook her head "Or not because I can't just tell everyone I'm a vampire..that wouldn't go over well." Aubrey said laughing and smiles "In fact your the only one that will know unless we happen to see another vampire.." She adds and shrug "You'll still be my favorite though."

Marcellus grinned. "And I hope it stays that way." He placed a hand on her head ang gently tilted it his way, kissing her on the mouth. He nibbled on her lips a bit. He bit down a little too hard and one of his fangs caused a small scrape on her chin. He pulled away quickly. "Oh, I am sorry, I am so sorry." He apologized

Aubrey shakes her head as she slides a hand to his cheek "Relax I didn't even feel it..I'm fine." Aubrey says softly as she kisses you again "I'm not afraid of your fangs.." She says quietly as she kisses you again. Knowing you'll be afraid to touch her now

Marcellus's hands shook a bit. He averted his eyes and focused on the television set. "I...I-I'm sorry..." His voice trailed off. He rubbed the side of his mouth, licking the inscisor that cut her. It shrank a bit from the aquired blood. What would she think now? Would she be afraid to kiss him again?

Aubrey couldn't make you turn your head so she slide into your lap "Stop I already know what your thinking and I'm fine. I happen to trust you completely." She takes her hands holding his cheeks and kisses him. "are you sure you don't need to feed? " she ask as she runs a hand through your hair "Don't panic babe.."

Marcellus wiped his face. "Yea. I don't need to eat... If I did I'd have asked you if I could have licked the blood off your chin..." He calmed down after her reasurement. "I'm sorry I freaked, I'm good." He licked his inscisor again. "But... May I be so bold as to say you're some of the sweetest I've ever had?" He grinned lopsidedly, it was a horrible attempt at a joke. He was telling the truth though.

Aubrey laughed softly "Well I'd let you feed off me anytime darling." She says and runs a hand down your chest. She smiles some "You said you could feed without changing and without killing...I wouldn't mind if you needed a sip or so." She says as she slides her hands up and around your neck "I better be. I'm your girlfriend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back