• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x one!!

Marcellus chuckled, kissing her neck again and rubbing his lips against her skin to her ear. "Nobody's here, it's allright." He whispered. He was a private peson, and he liked being alone. But being alone with the girl he loved was the best. To her question he replied; "Well, the one that got me had an intent to kill, so I'd say I got off lucky... I've had worse though. Before it happened." He drew her face towards his again and kissed her on the mouth breifly. "But if I'm careful, you won't hurt too bad. He got my arm when I threw it up to protect myself, and I was fighting back. Anywhere there's an artery works, you just have to survive until the morning, then the pain stops. Theoretically if you turned a human right before the sun rose, they wouldn't feel anything."

Aubrey leans into his kisses and smile against his lips "Ah and your sure you want this?" She ask quietly as she moves so she's straddling you and runs a hand down your chest "I don't mind waiting..." Aubrey looks down into your eyes "I dont want you to think that's all I want..." Subtly says as she runs a finger across your lips

"I know that's not all you want."He smiled, his fangs poking out a bit, "You've told me. And you've shown me. Aubery, there's no one else I can even think of who I'd want to spend my time with." He gave her finger a playful nip, then tok her hand and placed it on his chest next to the other one. In that action, he accidentially fell over, the chair scooting out under him from their combined weight. He lay flat on his back on the floor, he chuckled, a bit nervously. "You alright?" He asked.

Aubrey laid on him laughing quietly "Yes yes I'm fine." Aubrey says as she sits up and looks down at you "So how do you know you won't want to drink my blood?" She teases as she starts to stand up and holds a hand down to you "After all I must taste mighty good." She laughs quietly and takes your hand "Of course I am alittle sad I won't be able to walk outdoors without being covered." Aubrey says smiling

Marcellus smiled. "I'm not that hungry, won't be for awhile. I pretty much drained the jock last week." He sat up, taking Aubrey's hand to help himself. "Don't worry about outside during the day. Think about it, the sun is a giant ball of explosions. Fire. It causes cancer, it burns people, it melts things. And society worships this giant death orb that hangs in the sky, children make drawings of it with smiley faces, but given the chance, the sun will scorch us all." He chuckled. "So by that logic, it would make me the only sane person you know." He continued to hold her hand long after he got up.

Aubrey shook her head "Yeah but I liked the sun.." She slides slower to you "As for that sane thing...we will see. I figure at some point I'll question you." She jokes as she leans up kissing you. "Will I want to tear everyone apart at first? I don't want to hurt Katie" Aubrey say thinking more about it. She love the idea of forever with you more than the pain or worry about turning

Marcellus shook his head. "No, what do you take us for, bloodthirsty monsters?" He gestured to the couch. "we should sit down while we talk and I explain things to you. You'll remain exactly the same personality wise. The only reason I have sudden outbursts of anger is because I'm that kind of person. I used to be a blacksmith remember? Strong silent type." Marcellus sat down on the couch.

Aubrey lifts a eyebrow "Cutting off someone else's..well you know isn't just a burst of anger" Aubrey says as she pulls you to the couch and looks to you before sliding her legs into your lap. "So I will be the same me...just immortal and have to avoid sun and drink blood sometimes?" Aubrey leans a head on your shoulder "I thought you to all this cool stuff" she teases and smiles

Marcellus bobbed his head. "Hey, you didn't live in queen elizabeths court. That was the norm." He set a hand on her knee, stroking the inside of her thigh with his thumb. "You can do alot more stuff. It takes practice though. And a teacher. I didn't start out liking it at first, but I grew to reaalize the magic we use is actually quite helpful." He looked at her face, takking in every detail. A strand of hair had fallen out of place, so he reached over and put it back. "For example, we can usually persuade people to do what we want, moreso with the opposite gender. You don't have any problem with that now though." He added with a smile.

Aubrey laughs quietly as she looks over you "I don't know about my persuasion powers now...they tend to get me in trouble." Aubrey looks over you and smiles "So we will mates for life huh? I mean will there be that connection or is that a choice?" Aubrey tilts her head and smiles "only a question..."

Marcellus tilted his head. "It's a choice. Humans have free will, vampires do too." Marcellus focused on her face. "That's a queer queston to ask. Why would we be stuck together forever? I mean, it's preferrable, but bonds are strained too far sometimes."

Aubrey shrugs "curious I mean maybe because you turned me I would be connected with you..." Aubrey shakes a head "I plan to be with you forever anyways." She laughs a bit and licks her lips "So where was you wanting to bite me?"

Marcellus stared blankly. "You mean now? Is that why you're asking all these questions?" Marcellus wrung his hands. He had thought about it before, if he was going to be with her it was inevitable, but now that the moment seemed apparent he was nervous as hell.

She laughed a bit "No not this second...don't freak..." Aubrey leans in kissing you as she slides a hand down your face. She deepens it as she moves so she's on your lap. Her hands move to where her fingertips graze his shirts edge lightly running across his stomach.

Marcellus sighed with relief when she kissed him, an audible "Mmh" escaping his lips, then another, lighter "mmm." when he realized that she wanted alot of attention. Marcellus put his arms around her waist, his hands slowly up her sides. He broke the kiss for a minute. "You're extra clingy tonight." he observed, "Any particular reason?" A thought had popped into his mind. She might want something a bit less intamate (but extremely intimate nonetheless) than being turned. She seemed to be... what's the word humans used now? Horny. That was it.

Aubrey giggles a bit "Are you complaining?" She ask him softly in his ear as she nibbles it. "Actual this is the first time I have been alone with you and you don't seem repulsed by my touch." Aubrey runs a hand through her hair "of course if it's to much I'll back off" she adds softly kissing down your neck.

Marcellus shook his head. "It's not..." he began, but his voice trailed off. "But I'm having trouble understanding where we go from here. I think this is where most teenagers have sex, but it's been awhile since I've understood anything about this generation." She nibbled his ear and he smiled. "Are you sure you aren't allready a vampire, because nibbling your ears is sort of my thing." He chuckled.

Aubrey laughs and kisses you "Just shut up you make it worse." She laughs as she kisses his jawline and slides a hand up over his abs tracing them slowly before looking to you and slowly pulling it off feeling every inch of you. "I happen to know less than you but I'm not over thinking it. Why don't you go with how you feel?" She whispers as she giggles to the last comment "Hmm not that I'm aware of. Shall I suck it instead?" She ask leaning up wrapping her tongue around your earlobe lightly sucking.

Marcellus turned his head so that Aubery's tounge wasn't on his ear anymore, but on his own mouth insetead. They kissed for awhile. He was still suprised that Aubrey was fine with whatever he wanted to do. "Just sitting here is nice." He said between kisses, "I like spending time here with you." Marcellus worked his hand up under Aubrey's shirt, and planting his hand squarely on her back, pressing her closer to him.

Aubrey laughed softly as she nodded "hmm I can sit here as long as you want...well maybe not as long as you." She adds as she rest a head on your shoulder. "I think your the only guy who would willingly turn down my offer to do stuff..but I'm glad it makes me think when we reach that point it will be better although it could take 100 years with you." She smiles

Marcellus was the mst content he'd been in a very long time. And like most college students, when he was happy he fell asleep. Even though it was night, Marcellus felt a sence of overwhelming lethargy. He responded to Aubrey's statement with an amiable grunt, and with a happy sigh, he was off into the dream world, where only him and the source of warmth next to him existed. It was a late friday night, afterall.

Aubrey smiles a bite but moved beside you settling her was on your shoulder. She glances to him surprised he fell asleep but squeezing his hand she gets comfortable next to him. After a few minutes she herself goes to sleep.

Marcellus awoke when he felt a burning sensation on his hand. He jerked awake, falling off the couch and onto the floor. The sun had come up, and its rays had just nipped at his fingers. Marcellus swore under his breath, he had slept during the night. Now he would either have to fly home as a bat, or stay in the shadows until night fell again. And he was wearing nothing but a tshirt... Wait a minute, just the jeans. Aubrey had tossed his tshirt somewhere last night. He rubbed his toned chest thinking about what to do next.

Aubrey heard some the fall and slight swear as she shot up opening her eyes "Oh right the sun" she said as she walks over drawing the curtains "Sorry.."she adds a a she glances to you "I usually do that before I fall asleep but well I didn't want to wake you up." Aubrey runs a hand through her hair "You look mad.."

"Yea..." Marcellus said looking around. "Your roomate's probably come home. Knowing her she probably took pictures of us and put them on... Oh fuck." Marcellus wiped his face. He didn't show up in pictures. Vampires never did. They didn't show up in mirrors either. Marcellus only used them because it was the norm, the only things he saw on their glassy surface was in his imagination. "Where's my shirt?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back