• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern one x one - teen roleplay

(Yess great idea! Maybe just the following day and say its Friday?)

"You too..." He responded, looking into her eyes. He wanted to ask her to hang out tomorrow but didn't want to push it. Maybe they could hang out this weekend.
Zim chatted for a bit longer but then had to go home because it was getting late and he still had to pick up his aunts medication from the pharmacy before they closed. When he got back to his room he thought about the night, just relived that she didn't hate him. He undressed and hopped into bed for the night.

The next day at school Zim caught wind of a party some kids were having to kick off football season. Zim wasn't a football fan himself but he knew a few people that were going so he decided to go, just for fun. Also there were probably going to be free booze so he was always down for that. He didn't know if Skylar would be there but he figured not since he didn't know her to go to those type of things.

(Hey, sorry I've been so so busy all day! But yeah that's a great idea!)

Ever since that thing happened between her and Zim, Sky tried to be more outgoing and spontaneous- just to get her mind off of everything. So when she was asked to this party she said yes, probably a little too fast. but started to look forward to it as the day went on. He hoped that Zim would be there, from what she heard about his summer it wasn't out of the equation that he would be going.

( No worries!! ^__^ )

Zim texted a few of this new friends and told them that he'd be there soon. He hadn't even thought about the possibility that Skylar could be there, but he had often wondered what she'd be like at one. Would she dance? Drink? Want to be with him? He'd personally liked to see all three. After regaining his thoughts he grabbd his keys and drove over to the party location.

Zim walked in and found a group that he recognized, he walked over and greeted them all with handshakes and smiles. He immediately had two shots and a beer to start off the night, not worrying about how'd he get home or how he would feel the next day. It had been a hard and emotional week for him and he was ready to let loose. He took a sip, and for a moment thought about the night before, and being with Sklyar. It was weird, but a nice-weird, the boy still thought that had a lot unspoken between them. He snapped out of it when a friend asked him to go out to the backyard. "Yeah! Coming."

Sky, being punctual as usual, was at the party earlier than Zim. She was stood with her friend in the backyard, with her second glass of double vodka and lemonade half drank in her hand. As a lightweight she was pretty tipsy but nothing she couldn't control. She was giggling with her friend, but it was interrupted by some guys coming over. After she greeted them she looked over at the door and saw Zim, a smile growing on her face as she waited for him to look at her.

Zim didn't notice her at first, he was listening to one of his friends talk about how they hated their job. As they were nearing the door to the backyard, Zim tried to look around, wanting to see if there was anything more interesting going on. That's when he spotted a familiar face, "Skylar?" He said aloud, shocked to see her there. He was being swept up in the crowd so quickly to go outside that he couldn't stop. "I'll come find you later!" He called.

Zim spent about an hour outside, speaking with others and drinking a bit more. He was certainly feeling it by now, with his new false confidence he decided to go look for Skylar. He started back towards the door and walked around inside a bit to try and find her. There were a lot of people, some from his high school and some from others. it was about that time of night when people started getting sloppy. "Skylar?" He called, as he travelled from room to room.

Sky stood excitedly when she heard him call her name, going to whichever room she heard him call out in. "Zim!" She said gleefully, wrapping her arms around him from the side. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't drunk, anyone could see that she was. "Zim I missed you, where've you beeeen?" She asked tipsily, eyes closed as she rested her head on the side of his chest.

( Maybe them being drunk leads to them talking about the fight? )

Zim smiled at the sudden girl he had holding onto him, he could tell she was already pretty drunk. "Hey Sky, i've been looking for you." He chuckled and hugged her back for a moment before letting go. "Seems like you're having a good time." He spoke, cheekily. Zim looked around for a moment to see if there was a place they could sit and hang out. He spotted a reading nook with pillows in the main living room area and started leading her towards it with him.

(Hi! Sorry it's taken me so long, I've been having a really difficult few days.)

"I am." She said simply, with a content smile on her face. She followed him to the reading nook and sat down with him. "I've hardly seen you at this party, what have you been up to?" She asked excitedly, keen to know what he's been doing.

( Helooo!! No worries at all. Do you want to take a break? You can always just let me know if you wanna start up again ^__^ or do a different plot to make things exciting )

(Thank you so much! Did you have anything in mind for a different plot to make things exciting? I also really must apologise again, before I knew it the days just flew past! You're very kind and considerate! (: )

( I totally get it, no need to apologize ^__^ Well we could finish out this one and start another one? I know we talked about some plots before like:

Friends turned lovers
Enemies turned lovers
Survival situation

For this plot... Ummm they could go on vacation? Skylar gets pregnant? XD I'm not sure )

(I love all of those plots so much it'll be hard for me to choose one ahah! For this plot, honestly whatever you'd like! I'm happy to do anything, those are both really interesting ideas- I love them)

( Okay lets just play it out and then we can decide on a new plot soonish :> )

Zim couldn't help but look at her and just smile drunkenly, he reached out and brushed her hair behind his ear. He was just happy that they were together, no matter in what context. "Well I get sucked away into the backyard for a bit, but it was pretty boring." He took another sip of the cup he had in his hand. "What have you been up too? Besides drinking I see." He teased.

(Okay! (: )

"Of course. And looking for you! I was looking for you all over." She moved closer to him with a smile on her face that didn't fade. "I'm glad i'm with you now."

Zim smiled, he started to get the feeling again that he had so many months ago. It was great to be around her and talk to her but it felt like something was still unsaid. He grew quiet, the alcohol at first making him silly and goofy but now just increasing the testosterone coursing through his body. He noticed that the room was getting emptier as more people went upstairs or outside where a keg stand was beginning. He turned toward her, "it's kinda weird huh.. talking again."

Sky nodded. “Very weird. It’s like, we went from talking all day every day to all of a sudden not talking at all. And now here we are, talking.” She let out a sad giggle. “I cant believe I let that happen. I was really stupid, y’know? I regretted acting the way I did for the whole summer- I still do now.” She turned her head to look at him.

Zim perked up to look at her, "you did? I mean... I thought you hated me. I- just your dad got all mad and I didn't like the way he talked about you." He began, thinking back to how he felt that night. It was horrible, just ending things the way they did. "I never messaged you or tried to talk to you because I thought you hated me."The boy frowned, throwing his jacket on again.

Sky shook her head, “I never hated you, I don’t think I ever could.” She sighed. “I wish I messaged you, I should’ve spoken to you. I thought you hated me.” She frowned, “I thought you’d never want to hear from me again.”

(Sure thing! Also sorry for the late reply, I had a friend over so I didnt get much chance to do much! Is there any specific plot you had in mind?)

( I am down for any of these:

Freshman in college
Teacher x Teacher at a school
Enemies become lovers
Meet at camp - summer romance
Doctor - Patient (doctor saves them) or like a firefigher or EMT

( Awesome! Let's do that. So i'm thinking at least college level? Since we already did High School. Also did you want to use the same characters/personalities? I was thinking of changing mine up )

(College level is good! And I dont mind, really. I tend to use Sky a lot, only because she's pretty much been my only/favourite oc since I started rping. But I can give her a different kind of personality, different backstory etc- I usually change it up depending on the rp so it fits better! But if you'd rather me use a different character completely that's absolutely fine!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back