• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings one x one search [original ideas] -still looking 7/3/19

kelsmister

Currently seeking out people who would be interested in roleplaying one of my various ideas. Which will be listed shortly.
WHAT I'M SEEKING IN A RP PARTNER (or group depending)
  • Semi-lit to advanced.
    By this I mean at least 2 paragraphs minimum per post. (4 sentences in 1 paragraph)
  • 3rd person format. He/Him She/Her They/Them style.
  • Somewhat active. At least twice a week. I get antsy
  • Anime/drawn photos or pics. No real photos
  • Throw in your ideas as well! My ideas/plots are just that, ideas! We need to build off of one another!

Dragons and Trinkets
    [Fantasy][Adventure][Romance][Present Day]
Long ago dragons use to rule this planet. That was until the humans decided to start slaying them left and right. With the last one's dying breath they cursed any objects made from it's hide. The humans were skeptical at curses, much less those done by dragons, but many of the items made from that dragon indeed laid waste to those foolish enough to wear them. In an attempt to rid themselves of the curses the slayers clans came together and sealed away the items.

Now hundreds of years later a traveling museum exhibit, featuring medieval artifacts somehow got a hold of one of these items. By mistake the item was put into the gift shop for sale, while a fake sits in it's place among the glass cases. One lone girl buys the necklace, thinking it's a cheap trinket, puts it on and has the curse unfold upon herself. The charm changes her into a dragon. It's revealed that all the items once sealed away are now loose in the world, and many are putting them on to their horror and becoming monsters. It's up to the newly formed dragon girl and one of the slayer's youngest members of it's clan to help gather up all the items and to hopefully break the curse she's under, before someone decides to slay her.

**I would be the cursed individual. You would be playing the slayer. Prefer a male role.**

Make me Feel Alive
[Fantasy][Mystery][Modern][Present day][Horror?]

Dreams are what make us feel alive, make us feel human, and sometimes let us live out our wildest fantasies. In the dream world creatures born from our dreams and nightmares come to life. They live out their days walking among the human's dreams, eating said dreams when they end, and being content with their lives. That is until one day a rumor starts to spread of dream beasts being able to walk among the humans in their world, by slaying them in their dreams. Curious one dream beast steps forth and ventures into a dream to find herself a partner, a ritual known to permanently seal off a dream beast from the dream world and allow them to enter the human world.

Now her and her new found human partner have to fight other dream beasts who have taken over the bodies of humans, enter into day dreams, and maybe find a way for the poor dream beast to enter back into her world or at least stop them from invading the mortal realm.

**I would be playing the dream beast, you would be playing the human partner.**

Pandora's Box
[Fantasy][Adventure][Past][Mythology][Horror]

The story of Pandora and her little box is one known by even school children, as it teaches them about curiosity and the dangers of not following rules. Pandora was a real person, tricked by the gods for their enjoyment. She was told about the box, however she wasn't told that just being near the box would slowly start to change her into a demon herself. The caused problems, esp when she finally couldn't hold back and opened the box and let her minions roam free. The gods decided to seal her away along with her evils, though their influence and damage had already been done.

In England around the 1700s or so the box was opened once more sending the world into a global catastrophe. Demons destroyed towns and villages, and humanity was pushed to it's breaking point. A band of humans found some ancient scrolls that allows them to create contracts with demons, granting them power and the ability to fight back. After nearly 5 years since that day a lone figure emerged from the rubble of the impact zone, one calling herself Pandora and said that her box caused all this madness, just that she doesn't remember much else.

So with Pandora on their side, through a forced contract, the crew sets out to take back their world.

**I would be Pandora, you would be her human contractor.**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back