• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x One Search♡ •Fandoms•Craving Lucifer

XxHavocxX

Can't fight the temptation
Ayyyy, what's up? How you doing?

• The name is Kirsten. I live in EST, USA.
• I'm in my twenties
•I work fulltime, Monday through saturday. Don't let that scare you away, I WILL make time!
• I have been roleplaying for 10+ years now.
•I'm very laid back and a easy person to deal with. I would love to chat ooc too cause ya girl needs more friends in her life
•I do not require you to reply many times a day or even once a day. I understand, life happens. I just came back from a two year hiatus. I am ditch friendly! I've done it in the past, so feel free at any moment to leave, just try to let me know.
•I can generally type anywhere from
1 paragraph to around 5, it just depends on what I'm given and how i feel that day. I prefer quality of quantity. You give me 3 very descriptive sentences I can work off of? Fine by me.
• I do ask for no text chat. I'm not going to require great spelling or grammar, there are better things to worry about.
•Lets
double. Triple. Hell, play every single character. I will play a male to your female, i just ask that you do the same in return!
•I refuse to deal with the "oh I just play female." I'm going to be straight up honest here, it's bullshit. I wouldn't be invested in the roleplay if it's just one sided. Sorrynotsorry.
♡ As for pairings,
I am most comfortable with FXM. I may be convinced to do other pairings, but for my pairing i ask it is FXM.
18+ ONLY!! Yes, I know. I remember being 15 and getting mad seeing that but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18.
•I mainly perfer fandoms and
canon x oc. I will play any cannon for you, once again I just ask you return the favor. I'm usually really good with most characters, if not I can and will study their personality. If you have a great slice of life plot, just PM me, I'm all ears.
I SUCK AT HAVING PLOTS ON HAND. I really do. Sorry for that. That does NOT mean I'm not willing to come up with one. I love plotting, I just have none at hand at the current moment.

•I think that's it. Anything else may be added later

Last edited:

♡♡♡♡♡ Most wanted!
Most craving/Wanted ♡☆♡☆♡☆
(I will still be as excited to play one that i'm not craving!!)

Bold = Who I would llke to pair with my oc. This is not set in stone, I am willing to change my mind.
Fandoms:
Harry Potter ♡☆♡☆♡☆
Fred/George Weasley
x oc
Draco Malfoy x oc
I can play: ANY of the wesley's, Harry, Draco, Cedric, Remus, Severus, & Sirius

Lucifer ♡☆♡☆♡☆
Lucifer Morningstar
x oc
Cain/Marcus X oc
I can play: Lucifer, Cain, Dan, Amenadiel

Grey's Anatomy ♡♡♡♡♡
Mark Sloan x oc
Alex Karev x oc
I can play: Derrick, Alex, George, Owen, Sloan

The Vampire Diaries ♡♡♡♡
Damon x oc
Alaric x oc
I can play: Pretty much anyone

Sons Of Anarchy ♡♡♡
Opie X oc
Jax x oc

Supernatural ♡♡♡
Sam x Oc

Twilight (yes I know I'm trash) ♡♡♡♡
Emmett x oc

Percy Jackson ♡♡♡♡
Luke x oc
I can play: Pretty much anyone.

Naruto Shippuden ♡♡♡♡
Hidan x Oc

Ouran High School Host Club
-Maybe au where it is a college instead of high school?
Hikaru x oc

Slice Of Life/Original:
I currently have no idea. If you have a suggestion, don't be scared.

I am totes down for a soulmate plot for any of these. These sound so fun to me!

I will not do
Anything to do with furries. I'm sorry.
I don't like sci-fi themes or futuristic
Marvel/DC
HUGE age gaps
Disney

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back