• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one [modern preferably]

lavender.bones

wanderer
Hey there, haven't been on this site in ages but I was looking to get back into writing again.. currently off work so I have too much spare time on my hands.
I'm mostly interested in modern genres and I do have a modern plot idea in mind that can be built on, but I'm also interested in something potentially
hospital themed and doesn't have to be but an ER fandom would be awesome, preferably Abby x Luka, or Luka x Sam (yes, I'm old I know xD)

I'd also be up for a family oriented rp, or something else that I've never tried but I'm willing to maybe try if you have a plot in mind such as werewolves or gifted.
Alice in Wonderland/Alice Madness also interests me but again I've never tried actually rp'ing either of those.

Hopefully I spark some interest anyway c:
Also I am more than open to hearing your plot ideas and suggestions, I'm pretty easy going or so I'd like to think.

Would you be down for something modern minus the Alice in wonderland plot?

ER, eh? Perhaps something where Lucy Knight survived? Or Abby returns to Chicago, perhaps aiming to look for assistance with a patient?

ER, eh? Perhaps something where Lucy Knight survived? Or Abby returns to Chicago, perhaps aiming to look for assistance with a patient?
I haven't watched all the seasons so I was just thinking about using the characters and coming up with a plot of our own. (:

My mother watched every single season... and brought quite a few of them on DVD. Though I had to check it over through Wikipedia as a refresher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back