• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Helena smirked, "I would think so. A family like yours and a family like mine wouldn't really like the idea of us not going through the betrothed and not to mention the fact that my family would be more the at their rights to be cruel if it happened and we both know how bad that could be for you and her." she smirked, "It's unfair, but I know my mother and she won't care."

Nicoli smirked a little. “Well I’d be cautious if that were the case. But I genuinely don’t want anyone but you.” He said with a shrug, his tone suggesting it was the most natural and obvious choice in the world. Which he supposed in some ways it was.

Helena smirked, "You know, I kind of like that my family is what they are, in that case. It would be terrible to have a betrothed that didn't want you." she pointed out.

“Yes it would.” Nicoli said pointedly, reminding her that she hadn’t been so thrilled about him. “Even if you weren’t from an original line Helena I would still want you as my betrothed.” He assured her.

Helena smirked, "Well, at least there is that. It's always good to know you are wanted for more then your position." she teased.

Helena blushed with a smile, "Now you are just playing into this softy stuff a bit much, are you sure you are one of the best warriors in the war tower." she teased, and chuckled.

Nicoli smirked. “There’s always someone better.” He pointed out. “But I’m pretty far up there.” He added, teasing. “Maybe I’m a bit of a softy romantic at heart.”

Helena smirked, "There is nothing wrong with that." she assured him, then she took his hand, "In fact, I think that might be the perfect part of you to show my mother. I think she will like you that way."

“As a mushy, soft, romantic?” He asked incredulously. “I mean I don’t mind because I can be, and I am sometimes, but with how you described your mom I didn’t think that would be the way to win her over.” He said, smiling in amusement.

Helena smirked, "Not being with her now, I mean with me." she chuckled a little, "If she sees you care so much about me, she might just let you win her over."

“Well that’s not hard. I do genuinely care about you Helena.” He said. “So, What, I just get to gush over you?” He asked with a smirk.

Helena chuckled as she pulled away again, "No. Although I am sure she might expect that." she sighed, "Maybe something simple, just the way to talk to me."

“Well I can manage that. But I am afraid that I don’t know which way to speak to you will be right. Like what if I’m too charming or not charming g enough?” He said, smiling a little.

Helena smirked, "You con't be charming at all. You will be a softy and you will do what you have to to make sure your little fan club stays out of it, because my mother will get upset about that."

Nicoli gave her a sheepish grin. “I’ll be making sure my little fan club - as you put it - will be staying out of everything. I’m a taken man, I can’t afford all those girls’ affections now.” He said with a smirk. “Okay, I think I can manage being a softy.” He said.

Helena smirked, "You do you know your taken before I got here, right?" she teased, before nodding, "And I don't think you should have afforded them in the first place."

Nicoli actually blushed a little at that, having the decency to look a bit ashamed. “Not that it makes things better, but I never actually had any of them as a girlfriend or anything. And I promise I will straighten things out.” He said.

Helena smirked, nodding, "Good. We will have to keep an eye on your flirting, though. I don't want that to come up while my mother is here and I don't think I will be able to handle any more of your fan club and their little comments."

Nicoli bit his lip but nodded. “I understand. I will do what I can to keep that from happening Helena. I don’t want you to be having to deal with that.”

Helena smirked, "Well, I'm sure you will." she stated, "Who would have thought someone like me would be betrothed to someone so popular with the girls." she sighed, teasing a little, "This is why I love my lab."

Nicoli smirked. “Well I’ll show you things can be okay outside of your lab too. But for now it’s not so bad. The girls I was around won’t go in there much. It’ll give me time to make sure none of them will approach you. Though there are not many who would. They understand the betrothal process too and respect it. If anyone does approach you again just tell them to talk to me. I won’t let it slide.” He said.

Helena smirked, "Yes, well, being a guardians niece does seem to be a good thing." She teased and then looked at him seriously, " But you will have to deal with it before my mother gets her. Because if she gets wind of it, I don't think either of us will like what comes of it."

Nicoli nodded. “I will handle it.” He promised her. Of course he was regretting some of his ways, but he would make things right.

Helena nodded, "Good. Because I am not going to deal with them and my mother at once." she stated and then smirked, "I doubt that you would like to deal with that issue."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back