• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Helena stopped what she was doing and turned to him, "Sanctum?" she said, she was a Dier after all, that word was like a key to here, it was a word that she would always love. She smiled, "What did you say about the Sanctum?"

Nicoli smiled brightly. "Would you like to know where ours is? I want to show it to you if you haven't already been shown." He said. "What do you say?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

Helena jumpe dto her feet, "Yes. I have been wanting to go there for a while, but I wasn't sure who to ask."

Nicoli smiled. "You could have asked anyone. Even those of us who aren't Dier at least know where the Sanctum is. But as your betrothed I would love the honor of showing you where it is." He said.

Helena looked at him in a way of pouting, "How was I supposed to know that? Not all towers are the same and that is not something that was the same way in my other tower." she told him but then smiled, "i would like to go there, now."

Nicoli chuckled. "You could have asked your betrothed if nothing else." He said playfully, winking at her as he held out a hand to her at the same time he got to his feet. "Come on, let's go, I'd hate to keep you waiting too long." He said.

Helena smirked as she took his hand, "How was I to know, my betrothed would know, it's not like he could survive a trip in, without a Dier and we are not as common, even in the War Tower as a Warrior is."

Nicoli laughed a little. "I could have asked someone if I didn't know myself. I would have known at least who the Dier's are." He pointed out, amused. He kept her hand in his as he walked with her towards the Sanctum.

Helena glared at him, "Well, how should I know that?" she asked, before she sighed, "I have only been here a few days, you don't have to act like I know anything about this tower."

Nicoli chuckled as he looked to her. "Hey, sorry, I was just teasing you. I am happy to be the one to show you Helena. That was my whole point. I wanted to be the one to show you." He said.

Helena smirked, "Well, you could have just said that." she stated before she bite her lip, "Do you know how the animals are? If they will like Diers or just warriors?"

Nicoli gave her an apologetic smile. "They will like you. From my understanding animals don't care what status you are, whether warrior or Science or anything else." He said.

Helena smirked, "Well, I have never dealt with a Warrior tower like this and their Sanctum." she said in protest, "How would I know how they understand this world."

Nicoli chuckled. "I don't know. You'll have to let me know for sure, but I don't think they will care because of what you are and who you are. But I doubt you will want me in there with you, so you'll have to tell me about it afterwards." He said with a small smile.

Helena smirked as she nodded, "I don't think they would like that, when they are just meeting me." she told him, agreeing with him.

Nicoli smiled some and as they reached the entrance to the Sanctum he stopped. He leaned over and gently kissed her cheek. "I would like to see you later. Should I meet you in your lab?" He asked her, assuming she would want quite a bit of time in the Sanctum.

Helena smiled at the entrance, before she turned to him, "Yes." then she paused, "Oh, I shoudl probably let my uncle know to have Jeremiah find me in the lab tomorrow. He is coming back then, so I might be with my uncle."

Nicoli gave her a small smile. "Yeah, might want to do that." He said, he tried to push away the jealousy. "I'll see you later. Enjoy the Sanctum Helena." He said with another smile.

Helena smirked, as she tip toed and kissed his cheek, "I will see you later, thank you, Nicoli." she said as she let his hand go and moved to go inside.

Nicoli smiled a little more when she had kissed him and watched until she was gone. He let out a deep sigh and then turned to go, figuring he had some free time before he would be meeting Helena in her lab again.

Helena spent a long time going through the Sanctum to meet as many creatures as she could and she found herself lost in it all, before she realized how late it was.

Nicoli had returned to the lab a couple of times, but Helena had not been there any of the times. He came back as it got later to wait for her with some food. He was hoping to get her to go on another picnic with him, but he wasn't sure if that would be something she wanted.

Helena didn't get to the lab until late, and smirked as she notice Nicoli on her way there. "Sorry." She said, "I got lost and finding my uncle wasn't easy either. I still hardly know my way around."

Nicoli looked up, he’d been fiddling with one of his knives. “No need to apologize, that’s my fault, I should have given you a tour of the place. I still will. Whenever you want just ask.” He said with a smile. He got to his feet. “I brought you some food if you’re hungry? I-I thought maybe we could have a picnic again if you want? I have the tree that’s calming for me but I thought it’d be nice to find a place that’s calming and relaxing for you too...other than the Sanctum. Somewhere I could be too if you’ll let me.” He said.

Helena tilted her head slightly, before she nodded, "Okay." She said, "I think that would be nice. All of it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back