• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nicoli looked up and he couldn’t help but to smile as he watched. He found himself trying to find the pattern within the colors. “I can see how this would be calming.” He said as he continued to watch.

Julia smiled at him, "That is how you make deal with her animal side.' she told him, as she looked up, "There is nothing better then the calming warmth of the lights, because there is no better feeling for a Dier then the animals around them and calming."

Nicoli frowned a little and looked to Julia. “I use...lights?” He asked, not sure he understood. “Or I act as a calming presence? Because we both know I am not a calming person.” He said.

Julia chuckled, "No you aren't, and normally I never am either, but what I mean, is you just have to find her a place to make her feel calm and relaxed, a place just for the two of you, if you really want to get her animal side to start liking you too."

Nicoli smirked but he took her words to heart and nodded. “I will find that place. Will something like this place be best?” He asked, gesturing around them. He wasn’t really even fully aware of where to start.

Julia chuckled, before she move dto get to her feet, "There is no place like this, in this whole tower, trust me." she assured him, "But a place that can give the same effect would be good."

Nicoli smirked a little and nodded. As she got to her feet, he followed, unsure of what she had in mind next. But knowing he should not be in here without her. “What else should I know about her animal side? Or should I just focus on creating a calming space?” He asked. Finding it ironic since Helena often seemed to be far calmer and more at ease than he ever was.

Julia smirked as she moved to leave, "Pretty much, because tehre is nothing that will calm her down when she gets going and when she gets to that point, you are going to need it. She is a Science, I imagine that when it happens, she will seem like a different person all together."

Nicoli raised an eyebrow but then nodded. “I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. Alright, a calming place, I’ll find that.” He said. He wondered about the tree, he was calmed there but he didn’t know if Helena was. Perhaps one of the quieter gardens? He’d have to figure that piece out.

Julia smirked as she led him out, "Well, as long as you are together. I think whatever place you find to calm her will be good, because in here, you can't be with her and if she finds a calm without you. You might not like what else she can find without you." she pointed out

Nicoli nodded his understanding. “I’m not going to let that happen.” He said. Assuring himself more than her.

Julia smirked, "That would be smart, especially if that means you keep her from finding some one else.' she teased.

Nicoli grinned. “I’d very much like for her not to find someone else. So I’ll have to do everything in my power.” He said. He sighed a little. “Well, wonderful teacher, anything else we need to cover?” He asked.

Julia chuckled, "For now, I think that would be best, but I would watch, because you never know, for all I know she is a pretty one and I am sure any other Shadow would like to have her." she teased.

Nicoli smirked. “She is gorgeous and Jeremiah has already tried to make a move, though I haven’t decided how much of it is because he wants to get under my skin.” He said with a chuckle.

Julia smirked, "Don't think so lightly of it, if she really is gorgeous. I'm sure that with her line and her looks, Jeremiah wouldn't mind taking her from you and I am sure she would be happy with who ever showed her she was worth more." she teased.

“Hey, I’m goi g to show her she’s worth everything.” He said in mock defensiveness. He was totally serious though, he wanted to show Helena she was worth everything.

Julia chuckled iwth a smile, "I suppose you will, with that fact. After all, from what I hear Jeremiah should be back tomorrow and that would be a good time to make sure you have Helena's attention."

Nicoli sighed a little. “Yeah...I have an awful lot of work to be able to make that happen.” He said, running a hand through his hair.

Julia smirked, nodding, "I imagine so, considering you." She teased as they walked out, "You still might want to lead her here. She might be happy to at least be here."

Nicoli smirked. "Thanks for the confidence," He teased. "I'm going to do that. I want her to know this place exists, and I want to make sure I am the one to show her." He said.

Julia nodded, as she move dto go find Kevin, "I'm going to find my calm place with Kevin." she smiled, "I'm sure he has taken Eric to his next lesson already."

Nicoli smiled some as he followed her out of the Sanctum. “I’m going to find Helena I guess. I’ll see you and Kevin later.” He said, veering from her once they were out to go find Helena. He was sure she was in her lab as usual.

Julia smirked as she turned to watch him go, before she rushed off to her own affair.

Nicoli went to the lab and smiled when he saw Helena there, though he wasn't surprised. "Hey kiddo." He said, more just to get her attention. He knew he could probably say anything and she wouldn't process what he had said. As he'd started to do, he took a seat next to her. "Wanna know where our Sanctum is." He said with a smirk. Waiting to see if she'd actually heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back