• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
June smirked, "The ones that work, we go on missions to plant them as seeds and they have been out." she shrugged, "The only time they stay here is if we need to bring them back because the field they were planted isn't taking to them right."

Nicoli nodded, that made sense. “What had you been working on when I came in? Is it something g you can show me? Since I did sort of interrupt you.” He said.

June smirked, "Basic maintenance, I was just checking to make sure that the roots of the plants were not damaged or growing out of their sector. It can effect a lot of other plants, if just one is damaged or in another sector."

“May I see? What it looks like if it’s healthy?” He asked her. He’d like to see what it would be if it wasn’t healthy but figured it was good if there weren’t any like that.

June thought and nodded, "Okay, I finished my part, but I know one that might need help, so I can show you there." She suggested

Nicoli smiled and nodded. “Lead the way,” he said, gesturing for her to do so. He liked being in these areas. Whether he ever admitted it or not, he’d be happy to spend a lot of time in the various greenhouses. Maybe June would let him come to help periodically.

June nodded as she started to lead the way, she smirked when she got close to a smaller boy, "Hey, Tomas, this is Nicoli. Mind if I help a bit and show him what we are doing?"

Tomas was half her size and had freckles as he smirked, shaking his head, "No. I don't think I will be done on time, otherwise." he pointed out.

Nicoli smiled some at Thomas and then looked over to what they were doing. “Alrighty, so what seems to be the problem here?” He asked. “What are you guys working on?”

Tomas looked confused, but June smirked, "Don't worry, we have this end, why don't you finish up that one." she motioned him. When Tomas was gone, she looked at Nicoli, "He is doing what I explained to you that I was. It's the same thing only a different sector."

Nicoli nodded his understand and crouched down so he was closer to the soil. “And what are you looking for?” He asked. Resisting the urge to reach out and touch.

June smirked, "Like I said, any damage and making sure that the plants stay in their section of the garden. There are a few plants that don't, and if they touch another or get into the wrong soil, they can die or kill off a whole section or more. So, we have to make sure that they don't get the chance, every week." she advised as she began her inspection.

Nicoli nodded, made enough sense. He smirked a little and looked closer at the plant they were inspecting. At first look - to his untrained eye at least - everything seemed to look okay. He looked again, focusing on details, but even so he still didn’t see anything wrong. But even with a warriors eye for detail, he was not trained to find the imperfections that needed to be spotted in these plants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back