• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nicoli smirked. “No I can imagine it’d be a bit of a headache. And I’d hate to do that to you.” He said.

Helena smirked as she looked at him, "Good, because I would hate to do that to you."

Nicoli chuckled a little. “I appreciate the thoughtfulness.” He said. But then became a little more serious. “Thank you for telling me about Kelly and not getting super mad at me. I promise the way she acted is not what’s usual around here just in general.” He said. All the girls he’d flirted with knew it would be nothing more than flirting. And he knew only a couple who might act how Kelly did.

Helena nodded as she ate, "I wouldn't handle it myself, I'm neither childish or big headed. I would only be able to tell you because it is your issue and I just happen to be involved. Otherwise, I would have to ignore it or tell my uncle and I rather not get my uncle involved at all, with his own family issues."

Nicoli smirked a little. “I’d rather you didn’t have to get him involved either.” He said. “Like I said, I will stop it from happening again.” He said, finishing the food he had.

Helena nodded, "I was hoping you would say that." she said as she finished hers and looked at him, "You know, it's always best if we deal with things head on, instead of having to think about what other ways we can deal with them separate."

Nicoli looked to her and was sure she meant more than just the problem with some of his fan girls. “I’ve learned that lesson Helena. And I’m going to work hard to make sure that’s always the case.” He said carefully.

Helena nodded, "Good, then so will I." she assured him before she sighed looking around, "You know, I think this place is nice. If we find spot it would have to be like this." she told him

Nicoli looked to her and smiled. “I’ll see what kinds of places I can find. Unless you think this on is it.” He said.

Helena smirked, "This is hardly private." she stated and looked at him, "I have no doubt you talked with Julia about this place, I would hope she would tell you that it's not comfortable to have a place so public."

Nicoli chuckled. “I did talk to her, and she just said somewhere calming.” He said a little bashful. “I wanted to do everything right since I messed up at the start. Thought it might be good to get some help since I don’t always think things through very well.” He admitted.

Helena smirked, "I figured as much. After Lillian's advise with the flower, which was obvious and I am almost positive that there has been more then those two that you have asked." she said before pointing out, "But if you take their advise now, how will you keep it up later when they aren't around to help you."

Nicoli smirked. “Because I’m merely learning now. Later I will know you better and I’ll remember what they taught me and I won’t need anyone’s help but yours on occasion.” He said. He hesitated a moment. “Does it bother you that I’ve asked for help?” He asked her.

Helena smirked, "It bothers me that you just didn't tell me that was what you were doing. After all, it helps me know that I will need to help you at some point, just as much."

Nicoli gave her a small smile. "I wanted to show you that I do care for you Helena, that I would do anything I could for you." He admitted.

Helena smirked, "Which includes asking for help. And asking me shows me that, just as much as figuring out what you are doing. I am a Science, you had to know I would figure it out."

"You're just smart, even if you weren't a Science and I am not the brightest one around." he said. "I will remember that thought okay? I promise, I told you I am learning." He said.

Helena smiled at him, "I am getting that." She pointed out, "But that is why you have me."

He smiled some. "Yes, I guess it is isn't it." He said. He reached for her hand and brought it up to his lips where he kissed the back of it. "Just be patient with me." He said gently.

Helena smirked, nodding as she looked at him, "I will be patient with you. At least I won't have to worry about you getting bored. You have a bit to learn." She teased him.

Nicoli laughed at that. "I could never be bored with you. Of course you're not going to give me the option to be I don't think." He said with an amused grin.

Helena smirked, "I have been known to be feisty and sweet all in the same day." she teased.

Helena smirked, "I would hope so, you have seen it for your self." she teased before jumping to her feet, "Let's clean up so you can at least show me some part of this tower."

Nicoli chuckled and nodded, quickly getting things picked up for her. “Okay, Let’s go.” He said, taking her hand in his to lead the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back