• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic One soulmate writer needed. (Scifi/Apoc)

smolpaws

drama queen
ISO a long term writing buddy also into space opera themes and apocalyptic vibes.

Once a week posting minimum, discord/rpn preferred; reasonable romance optional.

I don't want to limit our story to pre dispositions, but if you mixed some of the scariest of alien isolation with the best of mass effect, that's a relevant vibe I'm going for. Guns, 'splosions, hella banter, diplomacy and genocide. woot. Also. I don't kill my main characters unless entirely necessary, non negotiable. That's my own weakness and I'm ownin' it.

I have a number of ideas from waking up alone post failed cryo adventure to being the first to try and colonize a very hostile planet. Send a squad in to check a station offline and find a macabre mess without answers. Catch ourselves as scavengers or mercs accosted by an alien race demanding answers and servitude. Or more. Even referencing a class build goal - I'm down. Husks, zombies, cordial or parasitic alien species - all welcome. Only thing I won't do is unnecessary emotional drama so, alien pregnancies and cock pit weddings will be a no.

Please message me if you feel particularly interested in partnering, I'm down to discuss OUR story from scratch as long as we don't waver from the original inspirations. I reserve the right to say no and it is not out of rudeness.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME THREAD LINKS, GROUP INVITES, GOOGLE DOCS, JUST FOR NEW MEMBER POST COUNT OR IRRELEVANT IDEAS. BE RESPECTFUL OF MY TIME AND REQUESTS, AND READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU MESSAGE ME INTERESTED. THANK YOU.

Last edited:
Every once in a while the “start conversation” button just does exist when I load someone’s check, and then it errors out when I go to your profile so... I would love to chat over pm or on Discord.
Transformation#6979

Inability to message I take it you're full up. Ah well.

If this ever opens up again, I'd be interested in discussing ideas together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back