• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a one piece group RP.

Rules:
- I would like canons for this RP please. This I need.
- There is only three mythological creatures for this roleplay. Their are Shinigami , Siren and Vampire
-
Other OC's are welcome, I'm not allowing Devil fruit powers. This is modern AU.
- Character limited is four. But OC limited is two. I don't want much of OC's running the RP.
- Once I get three people that are interested, I'll make the Discord and Profile Layouts.
- I want Literate to Lazy Literate roleplays.
- Please be 18+ to roleplay with me. Roleplaying with a Minor been strange for me.. I'm 33 year old.

Taken Mythological Creatures

- Shinigami

Taken Canons
- Zoro / Nami

Plot :

Note: This AU, This had nothing to do with the current storyline in ONE PIECE.

There are many stories on mythological creatures. From Shinigami's to Sirens no one really seen those creatures before. They’re just stories? Right? But.. What if they’re not stories. They’re real creatures. They’re living among us as normal humans. In this modern world.

Welcome to Raftel, New World.

This seems like your normal city right? Schools, Cafes, ect…. This city was built by a man named Gold D. Roger. This man became the first Mayor of the town he ran the city like no tomorrow. His city was happy and friendly until some gangs suddenly appeared they would fight with other gangs to take over areas to take over the city. This has been going on for years. No one knows about the suddenly disappearing. People would go missing for no reason some people it’s work of the mythological creatures they once protected this place.

There are no reports on those creatures or those who saw them. They believe there are different ones.

Shinigami - Grim Reaper
Siren - Mermaid/Merman that attacks sailors with songs
Vampire - A creature of the night. Who takes human blood

Those are the three creatures that people know about that protected this land from harm.

*** If there any questions just ask. I'm trying keep this sample I can.
I'm not use of the coding here. I'm use to Gaiaonline's coding. For give me if I had any mistakes.

Okie, If you have a role. Let me know c: I'll make the discord when we get one more person.

I’m here! Could I play Coby and/or Robin, if they’re not taken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back