• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece RP! Possible Gol D. Roger and Silvers Rayleigh search!

Lilu

Good time of day to everyone on the website! My name’s Lilu and in this thread I’m searching for, hopefully, long-term RP partners in a canon-lenient One Piece RP!

Before we get into that, however, here’s a bit about me:
— I’m currently 19 and have been playing for 7 years
— English isn’t my first language, though I’m fluent in it. I usually write multiple paragraphs, two or three at the very least.
— I am definitely up for some OOC chatter, I really want to be friends with you!
— I enjoy detailed plot discussing, I like deepening the story and having multiple storylines
— I can easily play several characters and double if and when necessary
— I’m aromantic, so I prefer not to do romance right from the start, since it’s hard for me to get into it. A slowburn, however? I’m all for that.

And now what I wish to find in my RP partners in general:
— I don’t do too well with one-liners, so I’d be glad if you write at least two paragraphs!
— You also enjoy detailed plotting and are up for doubling.
— Please, please, please be active. I’m not asking for daily posts and I completely understand being busy, but please don’t vanish in the middle of discussion never to be seen again.

So, as to what plot I’m thinking about… I would love to play out all the adventures of the Roger Pirates, starting from the very beginning and continuing… Who knows where, really! That completely depends on what we can think up!
I would love for my partner to play Gol D. Roger, while I’d take up Silvers Rayleigh as my main character. In this particular situation, I would gladly consider potential romance between the two!
But for now, that would be all! Hopefully, a partner will be found soon and don’t hesitate to DM me directly!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back