• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One + One / Modern / [M] + F

mojavewastes

Hey guys. I'm Z.

It's another one of my role play searches.
In all honesty, life got the better of me in the past few months and I've been pretty on and off as far as my role plays go. It's definitely my fault that the ones that I had fell off and so I am searching again. I work insane hours and I'm also in school but I'm on at least once a day. I downloaded the app for my phone so I can say the possibility of me disappearing is highly unlikely at this point, so let's get some fresh role plays kicking and keep 'em alive.

Now, a few quick guidelines.
I prefer playing male characters and I also prefer heterosexual pairings.
I do not have any limits but please, for the love of god, let me know if you do beforehand.
I consider myself literate. I will give you details and length, but quality is better than quantity.
I have absolutely no qualms about starting. I do use character sheets before posting introductions.
Brainstorm with me if you want, don't be shy!

Let's get into the good stuff: genres.

Anything of the modern variety. Seriously. Throw it my way.
Odd pairings i.e. single parent x nanny, best friend x best friend, opposites, all of those cliches.
A tiny bit of plotted historical i.e. American Civil War, World War II, Old West.

I've got a plot currently kicking around in my head that I'd like to try.
It's a mixture of modern and fantasy, in a way, but a few things inspired it in my head.

Character A and Character B were essentially raised together. Character A had a rough childhood. While the two children were raised in poverty, Character A also was dealt the bad hand of negligent parents, exposure to things beyond their years, and abuse. Character B was always their saving grace. He protected her from the things that went bump in the night and he was always there to help her fix a skinned knees or to wipe away her tears. The two remained thick as thieves growing up, their camaraderie getting them through the even more rough years of adolescence, and only continuing post-graduation. When they graduated, they got a small place together. They were working hard to keep a roof over their heads, while Character B found himself pursuing higher education, Character A was still fighting demons from her younger years. Perhaps she fell into substance abuse, perhaps something else. Character B lands a "big boy" job and things seem to be falling into place. Character A has found help, things are all starting to look up for them.

Then, like that, it's all snatched away from them.

In the blink of an eye, Character B dies. Character A falls hard... hard into the things from her past. She's spinning out of control, on a self-destructive downward spiral. On one of those nights, those horrible, horrible nights, she wakes up--and there's Character B standing over her, trying to tuck her in for the night.

That's all, folks.

Please PM me if you're interested!

Hey there! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! :3 I like your idea, though I do have a couple of ideas of my own if you'd like to hear them and maybe plot further?

Id love to do the rp of ur still looking. Yhe one of the bused a and helping b. I would like to be a if thats okay.

Welp, you look busy yet I'd love to write with you!!! Please just send me a message!!(:

I can't PM yet because I am a new member, but I am definitely interested! I eat modern cliches up, but I'd be interested in a friend x friend sort of situation. Or maybe two individuals that once hated each other have to work together and they decide to try and put the differences aside, but of course they have to go through all that entails sorting them out. Or like anything! Let me know!

heyo, not sure if you're still looking for a partner, but i'm definitely down for some modern, romance role-play! i already have some plots in mind, tbh. just send me a pm if you're ever interested. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back