• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One on one roleplay anyone?

noire_raven_3119

Veni, vidi, vici.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a roleplay partner. There are a few requirements that I'm asking that you can meet in order to have the best experience whilst roleplaying with me.

First one is literacy and proper grammar - those are very important to me, I'm not asking for perfection with spelling nor will I look for the smallest grammar mistakes, I won't ask of you to write me a novel either. But put in some effort.

As for genres that I do I prefer dark romance over all; I do understand that it's not for everyone so we can do normal romance as well, other genres can be mixed in as well, I wouldn't mind. Settings wise, I love fantasy and historical settings, I don't usually do modern, but futuristic is out of the question as it makes me uncomfortable.

For pairings if we are doing bxg, I'm playing as the female, but I can do non-binary, gender fluid or gender neutral as well, and I might be interested in trying bxb as well.

I'd like to do a vampire plot (vampire M x human F or vampire M x witch/fae F.) But I'm open to mostly anything.

If you feel like you can meet my expectations, I would be more than happy to roleplay with you, for any further questions feel free to comment or message me.

Sage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back