• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One on one long term (ignore prefix cuz my preferences include many kinds of Rping ideas)

Okiedokie. You mentioned it in your thread, so I mistakenly thought you were interested. Sorry.
Oh wait I see what happened, when I used the word hell I didn't actually mean the concept of hell in my rp, I was using it as a figure of speech, for reinforcement on my words

All right, throwing a shot in the dark here. I'm brand new to the community. I joined in hopes of getting back into writing after an unintentional hiatus. You sound like a ton of fun to work with, and we seem to enjoy similar genres. I strongly prefer pair writing over group writing, and I'd like to see what we can do, if you're interested.

All right, throwing a shot in the dark here. I'm brand new to the community. I joined in hopes of getting back into writing after an unintentional hiatus. You sound like a ton of fun to work with, and we seem to enjoy similar genres. I strongly prefer pair writing over group writing, and I'd like to see what we can do, if you're interested.
Of course! Send me a pm

Been a while since I last looked at this thread, but Ima bump it since many of my roleplays have died off

Been a while since I last looked at this thread, but Ima bump it since many of my roleplays have died off
Id be interested in started something with you. I'm looking for a laid back kind of roleplay while I'm in school, and to keep my constant writing practice alive. Also, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist for a long time, but I never made it happen.

Greetings! If you are still accepting partners, I'm interested. I've been wanting to do a futuristic style rp for a while now, if you are up to it of course. :)

OOOOHHHH BOY IVE GOTTA MEDIEVAL BUT ALSO FUTURISTIC ZOMBIE PLOT FOR YOU BUCK-O

excuse me for yelling, I’m quite excited. Maybe youd like to hear it?

Still open? If so, send me those questions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back