• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One on one long term (ignore prefix cuz my preferences include many kinds of Rping ideas)

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
I ain't one for long posts, so I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't do large roleplays much anymore, really cuz I don't feel like it and I'm getting tired of having to write a lot. The one on ones I do are simple, hell your post could be a couple sentences long and it wouldn't bother me much. I only do em over pm cuz I see no need to create a whole forum for something so minuscule.

Alright now for the thing that people like to see if they're compatible, the topics. Honestly I'm pretty much ALMOST down for anything. Notice the all caps ALMOST, take a hint people, it means that believe it or not there some things I will not do. i am willing to rp SOME fandoms, we’ll have to talk more on that regard. Alright. Now I'm really into futuristic rp's, high fantasy, medieval. That's literally a small tiny portion of what I like. It's hard to list all my likes. I do not do modern rps nor do I do school rps or rps where I’m not an adult.

So who wants to rp with me?

I’ll do both MxM and MxF. But if there is to be romance (which isn’t required) then it will only be for MxF.

I do a simple Character sheet, name, age, race (if applicable), appearance, and I refuse to allow real life photos and face claims for characters. I think it's weird and creepy to use em honestly

And for those of you who need more comfort in knowing who I am, yes I'm a dude. A Dude who loves marine biology and all living creatures

Last edited:
Hi there,  soo I'm jumping back into rping and no stress of a long post sounds great!  I'm all for a medieval rp as well!  And I have a couple ideas if you're willing to hear me out. :)

Hi there,  soo I'm jumping back into rping and no stress of a long post sounds great!  I'm all for a medieval rp as well!  And I have a couple ideas if you're willing to hear me out. :)

I'm down to hear em ^-^ open minded policy right here!

I'm interested in doing some high fantasy. 

Ah the chef meister, I've seen you around the site, never thought you'd comment on one of my posts

I'm down to hear em ^-^ open minded policy right here!

Well if you'd like to shoot me a pm I'd be happy to divulge the inner workings of my small mind. Haha currently on my way home from work so it will be a minute before I can go in depth ^^

Whoops glitchy draft system

Well if you'd like to shoot me a pm I'd be happy to divulge the inner workings of my small mind. Haha currently on my way home from work so it will be a minute before I can go in depth ^^

Take yer time ^-^ I'll send the pm right bownow

Sweet, I'm more for platonic relationships. Anything you're looking for specifically at the movement?

Don't most people do platonic? What am I looking for? Almost Anything that doesn't do with modern time, I don't do slice of life, and I'm taking a break from zombie rp's 

Don't most people do platonic? What am I looking for? Almost Anything that doesn't do with modern time, I don't do slice of life, and I'm taking a break from zombie rp's 

Actually, most people are helpless romantics who fuck within the first few posts. :P  Finding people who would keep their characters in the friend zone is difficult.

Dark, high, medieval fantasy perhaps?

Hi! I just joined the site so I can't PM yet. I'm really into futuristic RPs too, so we should totally cook something up! I usually post a lot, but I can adapt to my partner and besides, I feel like doing something more casual could be fun for a change. Anyway, hit me up if you're interested in futuristic/scifi.

Hi! I just joined the site so I can't PM yet. I'm really into futuristic RPs too, so we should totally cook something up! I usually post a lot, but I can adapt to my partner and besides, I feel like doing something more casual could be fun for a change. Anyway, hit me up if you're interested in futuristic/scifi.

Welcome new person ^-^ sounds fun, so when will you be able to use pms?

Welcome new person ^-^ sounds fun, so when will you be able to use pms?

Thank you! Actually I just checked it looks like I can message. I read from someone else's post that they were unable so I just assumed it's probably the same for me.

Hello there! I'm interested in doing an RP with you if you are. 

Hi! I'd love to do a medieval fantasy RP with you. I'm all for romance and I prefer MxF as well. I have a few ideas, so just let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back