• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One on one long term (ignore prefix cuz my preferences include many kinds of Rping ideas)

Hi! Would love to give just a simple RP a go with you Long responses can get tiring sometimes not that I don't love them.

High fantasy has piqued my interest as well i'be never heard of it (had to google). So i'd like to try something out there

Hi! Would love to give just a simple RP a go with you Long responses can get tiring sometimes not that I don't love them.

High fantasy has piqued my interest as well i'be never heard of it (had to google). So i'd like to try something out there

Never heard of high fantasy?! My friend you haven't lived till you've done high fantasy roleplays, im talking things that are from your imagination or other sources of high fantasy, it mainly falls under medieval, so things like skyrim, dragon age, witcher, darksouls, that kind of stuff is high fantasy, send me a pm and we can talk more there

Heyo, I just joined. Interested in a fantasy futuristic thingamajig, if you're stil down for that? 

@The Mechanist haha it's okay, those 21 days were actually my vacation where i ended up much busier than I thought 'd be! I'm back at work now, so am still around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in a sea related fantasy or sci-fi game? I know you mentioned that you were a marine biologist.

Hello there. I am interested in rping with you. I'm open to basically anything. But futuristic high fantasy zombie apocalypse sounds good.

Hello there. I am interested in rping with you. I'm open to basically anything. But futuristic high fantasy zombie apocalypse sounds good.
Haha well alright then, shoot me a pm and we can discuss a dystopian futuristic apocalypse on another planet

I got an idea for a fallout-type Sci-Fi (and not a fandom of the game). If you're interested in hearing it out, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back