• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On The Hunt | 1 x 1 Supernatural

Annabella

You're all I've ever loved, please don't go.
Hello, my name is Annabella and if you're looking for a partner to roleplay the 'Mafia' universe with, then I'm your girl. You will find my rules and some things about me down bellow. I'm very open to any original ideas that you might have floating in the wonderful brain of yours!

-About Me ~
-She/her
-Pacific Standard Time
-Loving dog mom
-Huge music lover
-I ONLY play female characters
-Very much an active reader, I love my books.
-3rd person, literate - usually writes between 4-6 paragraphs.
-Replies one to three times a day, depending on my schedule
-I will 100% make playlists, mood boards and art work for OCs.

~ Rules ~
Character sheets -Please use real face claims length of sheet is up to you.
pairings - Honestly any pairing is fine with me. if doubling, I will prefer fxm but I might be willing to try out fxf
Romance - I love romance in stories , but only if it happens naturally and is a slow burn.
Doubling - I like to have my partners be prepared for it, but this is not a must.
Length - I’m not asking you to write a novel , but I do enjoy a partner who can write one to three paragraphs for a post.
Coding - I don’t code because I can never figure it out or have the patients. If you wish to use coding in your posts , then go right a head I don't mind.
Plotting - Please be willing to discuss ideas. I want a partner who will cooperate and unite our ideas to create a wonderful story.
Site rules - please follow all site rules.
Posting: I can roleplay in thread, pms, or another platform if you would prefer.

~~ Just so I know you read all of this please tell me what your favorite drink is, It lets me know that you actually ready everything that I just said. If you do not have this in your reply to this thread or in the private message I will not reply!! ~~

I'm currently looking for someone to mostly play Dean Winchester but also maybe Castiel and Sam in a pairing against an OC of mine , in turn , I can play almost anyone - OC or canon - in any pairing for you and I'm happy to play more then on canon for your side.

Some of the ideas I have are biased off the episode Wendigo in season one, as well as Time For A Wedding in season 7 (This one was so funny I just needed to add it.), and dead in the water in season 1, and All hell breaks loose Season 2. I do have some ideas biased off of the episodes, if you would like to see them please just let me know and I would be happy to tell them to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back