• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴹᴬᴿⱽᴱᴸ ˢᴵᴰᴱᴷᴵᶜᴷˢ - on-site ooc & planning

(Looks at the long list of ideas I have because I want to try everything)
I can sympathise- I've found a whole heap of unused RP ideas in a google document and I'm trying to pick good ones, not just shove in everything I possibly can
I found this old idea of my character having a houseboat that also doubles as an underground medical clinic for injured mutants/vigilantes and I'm toying with whether to use that or not

I can sympathise- I've found a whole heap of unused RP ideas in a google document and I'm trying to pick good ones, not just shove in everything I possibly can
I found this old idea of my character having a houseboat that also doubles as an underground medical clinic for injured mutants/vigilantes and I'm toying with whether to use that or not
Thatd be kinda sick thooo, plus a getaway boat when the coppers come after us!

Thatd be kinda sick thooo, plus a getaway boat when the coppers come after us!
Turns out this seemingly ordinary houseboat has a massively souped-up engine and can somehow outrun a speedboat lol!
I was thinking that helping mutants in secret outside of work and making sure that any mutant who ends up in the city hospital isn't labelled as a mutant in their medical files would be her way of secretly rebelling?

Turns out this seemingly ordinary houseboat has a massively souped-up engine and can somehow outrun a speedboat lol!
I was thinking that helping mutants in secret outside of work and making sure that any mutant who ends up in the city hospital isn't labelled as a mutant in their medical files would be her way of secretly rebelling?
LISTEN maybe the houseboat has a sick engine on it maybe SHIELD was like leggo go go gadget rocket house boat
BUT yeah that’s a great idea. Maybe helping forge medical documents as well that don’t label them as mutants or being able to help them hide out for a bit to lay low if they flag a system

gadget rocket house boat
Turns out it's actually a mini-helicarrier and can just fly away
(though on a more serious note, it being formerly SHIELD property is an idea I can very much get on board with and elaborate on)

BUT yeah that’s a great idea. Maybe helping forge medical documents as well that don’t label them as mutants or being able to help them hide out for a bit to lay low if they flag a system
Oooh yeah, hadn't thought of that, but it's a really good idea!!

Ah, heck with it. I'm going for the more difficult pitch, future proofing be damned. Get ready for an AI application for the Innocent role.

BELIAL. BELIAL. fin fin
For my character backstory, I'm putting in an NPC who helped her recover after Sokovia, but is now dead after an attempt by Osborn's minions to capture my character. I was wondering if this NPC can be a former teammate of everyone's on the Young Avengers, or if it is better for this person to be a Shield agent or scientist?

BELIAL. BELIAL. fin fin
For my character backstory, I'm putting in an NPC who helped her recover after Sokovia, but is now dead after an attempt by Osborn's minions to capture my character. I was wondering if this NPC can be a former teammate of everyone's on the Young Avengers, or if it is better for this person to be a Shield agent or scientist?
either or works! they can def be an old teammate that's dead. I feel like there'd be more weight if it was a SHIELD agent or some scientist that got killed off. Totally up to you though; NPCs are mostly free reign especially for killing and maiming

What would be the conditions of Asgard be, would Odin still be alive and Surrur not resurrected?

ITS A GHOST RIDER SHIP

(Sorry I make a habit of seeing a Marvel vehicle and thinking “what if Ghost Rider”)

What would be the conditions of Asgard be, would Odin still be alive and Surrur not resurrected?
In our timeline we had not had ragnarok happen just yet! details about odin and everyone else kinda ambiguous and probably hashed out later. If you wanna lean a specific way go for it

Heyo! Sorry to kinda pop in but I’m working on a character and I had a couple questions.

Firstly, I want to quadruple check that our characters don’t have to be the “sidekicks” of an actual Avenger, right? Or wrong?

Secondly, I also want to make sure there isn’t anything canonical about Cyclops before I keep going with the character. So…is there?

Heyo! Sorry to kinda pop in but I’m working on a character and I had a couple questions.

Firstly, I want to quadruple check that our characters don’t have to be the “sidekicks” of an actual Avenger, right? Or wrong?

Secondly, I also want to make sure there isn’t anything canonical about Cyclops before I keep going with the character. So…is there?

Hey Vis!

Yes, you are absolutely correct. They can be sidekicks of any one of the heroes in the Marvel Universe, not necessarily just the Avengers.

As for Cyclops, I think BELIAL. BELIAL. and I have left that lore pretty open so you can feel free to use Scott Summers as your mentor.

LMAOOO Pat Riot. Definitely right since Patriot is kinda generic. I will take this into consideration!

LMAOOO Pat Riot. Definitely right since Patriot is kinda generic. I will take this into consideration!
kermit-dancing.gif

Guess I should finish my character...

I dunno, he seems awfully similar in ability/equipment to to the app for Riri.

All the wordy bits of my CS are done, just need to slap some code on it and some pictures

Loving the progress! Sorry for how slow mine is coming, I had something important to deal with IRL.

Phineas Forge Phineas Forge You can always tweak it slightly, there's no wrong in having similar powers or skills. Or go in a completely different direction too!

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Love reading me some Cliff!

im lovin the characters we've got so far 👁️👁️👌
sally will be done soon, likely gonna have a wip up for her later today! i've just been swamped with homework and work lately @_@ phew

I am gonna have to bow out from this - I really wanted to join but alas ideas and brainstorming is coming up empty.:closedeyescryingfrown:

I know this is gonna be an amazing RP and endless story potential. Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back