• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴹᴬᴿⱽᴱᴸ ˢᴵᴰᴱᴷᴵᶜᴷˢ - on-site ooc & planning

No spidey or x men people? I’m shocked, hurt, confizzled, and utterly flabbergasted!

Honestly seems cliche to pick a Spidey, but I’ll absolutely do it. Every team needs a Spidey.

What if a Spidey that was powered by the Ghost Rider spirit?

What if a Spidey that’s an Osborn?

Last edited:
the son of norman osborn idea sounds very interesting.

sab and i are leaning to the fact that, in our universe, norman was never the green goblin. instead, harry was a trigger happy playboy who threw the most extravagant parties and almost od’d countless times. one of these times being on the osborn-issues goblin formula (better name coming soon) hence the green goblin and norman’s disposition towards powered individuals.

throwing a sibling from the shadows in there could further involve the plot for sure! just an idea though so don’t be feel like you have to go with this idea if something else catches your interest.
That would mean Phil would need significant tweaks rather than just a few so maybe I'll bench him for now. At least it means I can focus on some of the other ideas I've got.
Honestly seems cliche to pick a Spidey, but I’ll absolutely do it. Every team needs a Spidey.

What if a Spidey that was powered by the Ghost Rider spirit?

What if a Spidey that’s an Osborn?
I don't mean to rain on your parade but both ideas have kind of been done before:
Although that's not to say you couldn't do your own spin on it anyway. I also had ideas for a spider person specifically Mattie Franklin but like I said I've got a few ideas bumping around the ol' noggin at the moment so don't let that put anyone off.

Love to see the ideas! I know it’s been a bit but the CS indeed will be up tonight. We had a bit of delay on both of our ends !

Dang it! I keep coming across songs to fuel the AI idea, but a mutant Wukong also speaks to me and can fit a less sought after archetype. Gah!

Love to see the ideas! I know it’s been a bit but the CS indeed will be up tonight. We had a bit of delay on both of our ends !
Understandable, but looking forwards to it when it does get up! (I'm looking through my old Cliff Barton CS's to see what to keep and what to change rn)

I feel like more and more people showing interest, there's almost enough for 2 RPs!
Hah, yeah
Definitely justification there to make up some more roles if we can think of good ones!

oof r.i.p. to our resident geezer. i hope he's alright soon tho 😔
threw a quick placeholder up! i'm so excited to bring back sally

Ah, fin is a fighter. He’ll be alright.

But, for real, hoping and praying he gets better.

Fin's a good egg, hope he gets better soon!
Also BELIAL. BELIAL. just properly read through the CS (it came up very late my time and I was half asleep so I didn't notice this at first, but in roles, The Caregiver isn't mentioned? Has that role been eliminated entirely or was it just an accidental mistake?)

Last edited:
Fin's a good egg, hope he gets better soon!
Also BELIAL. BELIAL. just properly read through the CS (it came up very late my time and I was half asleep so I didn't notice this at first, but in roles, The Caregiver isn't mentioned? Has that role been eliminated entirely or was it just an accidental mistake?)
It’s the guardian now! I changed a few of the names but the descriptions are the same! The prodigy/overachiever , the creator/professor, and the caregiver/guardian were renamed (aesthetic for the code as well as being more neutral positions)

It’s the guardian now! I changed a few of the names but the descriptions are the same! The prodigy/overachiever , the creator/professor, and the caregiver/guardian were renamed (aesthetic for the code as well as being more neutral positions)
ah okay! that makes sense!

BELIAL. BELIAL. fin fin Apologies if this has already been mentioned somewhere and I've missed it but are we allowed to drop multiple sheets for multiple roles or is just one application per interested party?

BELIAL. BELIAL. fin fin Apologies if this has already been mentioned somewhere and I've missed it but are we allowed to drop multiple sheets for multiple roles or is just one application per interested party?
One app please per person. There’s only 8 roles available and it wouldn’t be fair to others if people took multiple!

One app please per person. There’s only 8 roles available and it wouldn’t be fair to others if people took multiple!
I assumed even if we made multiple applications that only one would be accepted but thanks for clearing that up. I'll probably work on a few anyway and see which roles get the most interest and then drop a sheet for one of the roles with the least.

I assumed even if we made multiple applications that only one would be accepted but thanks for clearing that up. I'll probably work on a few anyway and see which roles get the most interest and then drop a sheet for one of the roles with the least.
Sounds good! But again if you rly feel for something go ahead and make it regardless! We’ll jenga this to make it work depending on ppl interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back