• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omega Max Prison (occ)

I'mma have my post up tonight, two more hours of work and I'm home free.

Neris Neris I would recommend waiting until everyone has had a chance to post, but then ... I would say that, wouldn't I.

I want to post another paragraph or something on the rp but I'm not sure if I should wait for others people to comment considering I posted the first thing on it????? Thoughts??????

Well normally it's a case of wait for two posts and then you can post, but it's up to you if you want to wait for everyone or not. Unless the gm states otherwise, I think you're good to go.

You know ... the dome could really have its own micro-economy ... I mean, there are millions of mutants in here by now, there's bound to be a few meta-creatives who could "mint" money, like coins or metal sticks or something ... what if the Valkyries made a kind of simple currency to distribute. It would be a smart way to maintain control over the other gangs, and force a semblance of order on the general populace. It would also mean they could accomplish larger projects by hiring labour outside of the gangs, using jobs as a way of scouting potential recruits ...?

I mean, this is a society of criminals we are talking about here. It's probably do what that guy says get killed with the gangs. Hand over the goods because you're weaker.

Yeah, but it's hard to maintain power in a system where everyone is constantly at war. If you want to be on top of something, you need that something to be stable, or you're just constantly fighting to stay afloat in the fray.

Besides; Scare someone, and they will either fight, or run away ... have you ever run away from an opportunity? Gangs and groups that rule by fear are often overthrown, those that rule by selective dispensation of power and opportunity become institution.

EDIT: On the other hand, it's not my RP to dictate, and I'll happily play along with whatever ... just in case that wasn't clear. I'm not insisting on currency, I'm just saying ... you know, If I were an awesome super mutant crime boss running my own micro society, I'd totally make my own money ... but I would totally put my face on it ... and it's official name would be "The best currency ever."

FURTHER EDIT: The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Damn you! *Bites first knuckle* ... must not ... break ... my own suggestion about ... how often to post ...

Last edited:
Alright, I've gotta get some sleep, I've got work tomorrow. Night everyone, I'll be back in ... 1, 2, 3 ... 18 hours ... give or take.

Neris Neris want me to wait for you or should I post my reaction to all the stuff that's happened? Just wanna know so we don't both post and it conflicts.

So, apparently my first post wasn't going to be soon. Sorry about that. I put up a starter, for right now.

I'm also wondering which kind of group Sadine should join, or which gangs would accept her. Or if she should just go "solo" with it and hang out with other, gangless people? I think her power is definitely useful, being made out of metal, being able to change certain shapes, being able to flatten oneself, and having increased durability, but at the same time, compared to any PCs here, she isn't as obviously deadly.

Well my character literally doesn't care who he joins, it's just a case of whoever offers the best deal for him. He doesn't particularly like restrictions because he prefers to do his own thing, so he might join the 28's or the Freeman Gang. He doesn't know about the Lucky Sevens yet so unless they approach him or he stumbles upon it, he won't join them. Valkyries looks cool and all, but I don't think he'll join them. There is a degree of lawlessness in him where he is rather bored with just living normally. Of course Kypher is not overly evil, it's more just he commits crimes out of sheer boredom or lack of caring for the consequences.

And of course he's all good with simply taking orders. He can lead, but he finds most things as a chore if they are boring. I suppose he's just bored with himself at this rate. xD

Hmmmmm...

So it's either go to Madiba's deathscraper, follow Cete the kingpin or pledge allegiance to god save the queen. >:3

Much hummmmmmm.......

Dang I missed so many posts and didn't even get an email for it... Huh

Sorry about being late to, ah, join the party, but I skimmed the IC and derped out a sketch and an opening post to make up for it. Lo siento ;v;

Last edited:
I really want to post in rp but I'm literally walking out the did door away from WiFi I'm nearly crying

I'm gonna go kill someone to make myself look special. : )

Jesus Christ, someone wanna explain to 98ajaj 98ajaj how this works?

You can't just post in the in-character thread man. :3

sorry im new to this

Alrighty, don't worry.

So first: your character sheet (the second post) needs to be in the character sheet thread.

Second: you need to wait for the gm ( The DoomyFish The DoomyFish ) to accept your character.

Third: then you can post in the IC thread once accepted. That's how it works with basically every roleplay on this site.

But don't worry, I did exactly what you just did in my first roleplay, so you're not the only one. : P

You can find the links to the various threads at the top of the first page on any of the threads, including this one. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back