Old stuff

@Sopranos no, kinda just wanted ya to know superman rescued her too and Hawk Woman may bother Superman to help teach Locket how to control her strength and stuff @-@

Shadow nods "Not really a great time though" she says, but she smiles anyway "Anyway, the video is uploaded and stuck on the internet forever" she says. Wally chuckles "I can't believe he did that, it was hilarious" he says causing Connor to nod in agreement "It's a wonder he didn't see or hear us"

We can't hand every clone to Superman and say "Here help him/her while you're at it", cause then he would never give Superboy any attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily couldnt help but laugh a little and blinked realizing something was weird, "what's wrong?" Artemis asked Liky wondering why the girl stopped laughing. " my mom called me and told me to calm down when I was still young..."

Artemis raised an eyebrow, " soo...?"

" Wouldnt normal parents freak out if they found out their kid became youngers?" Lily asked.

Robin hummed, " you dont really know anything about your parents.. do you..?" He asked Lily who looked at him.

" You mean..." Lily started and Robin nodded. " that explains my powers..." she said with a sigh feeling stupid right now for now trusting her parents, of course  she got her powers from them. 

" They are retired heroes of the Justice League. They were pretty cool if you ask me" he added as he put he put his hand behind his head and smiled.

---

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

@Sopranos

That is true xD  i am just saying Hawk Woman will bother him and Batman will bother him or possibly give him the batglare @-@ and wasnt he geting blackmailed by Shadow and Robin?

@Flame Demon

@Sopranos

Yeah, but who do you think he'll help sooner, his own clone who he won't even acknowledge or a clone that has nothing to do with him?

Abel look around at everyone and was glad he could help in restoring them to their original state. At the same time, he felt kind of awkward being in the same room with them. He didn’t know who they were, other then what he has seen on tv or reported on the news. Overall, he kind just shy stood off to the side waiting to be spoken to but then he took a deep breath and spoke up to them. His voice crack a little as he spoke and he blushed. “I’m glad everyone is safe and back to their normal age. I happy I could help hero out!” he felt completely out of place. On top of that he made himself look like a meek and wimpy person with his blush and voice change. He waits for the them to mock him and make fun of him.

"And even if they were normal parents they'd probably see it as a mission gone wrong, well I wouldn't know that anyway" Shadow says petting Winter as she looks down "I only know about my parents because Batman told me, they were humans like him though, I'm nowhere near being a human" she says and Wally tilts his head deep in though "Wait it was your house that got burned down 13 years ago" he says earning a nod "How did she end up with those powers then?" Connor asks, but Shadow 'disappeared' alomg with her pet wolf.

Batman walks over "She will tell you when she's ready for it, even Robin doesn't know that story" he says and adds "Give her time"

I am not saying he has to help Locket @-@ we already agreed he has to help Conner. That is a must @-@. I am tell Sopranos whats going on with characters and be prepared for possible backlash for helping John first before Superboy. Plus i was think of having Hawk Woman ask Diana for helping with Locket's strength later. ( which i didnt think of until now @-@)

@Flame Demon

@Flame Demon: If you're feared anyone would take all Superman's attention away from Superboy, it won't happen... If that's what you're concern ?

Lily frowned when Shadow disappear and nodded to Batman. She softly sighed before looking at Abel, " thank you for helping us change back"

" yeah, thanks alot. I get the feeling if we got the camhange we could have cause alot of trouble for Batman. He already has enough trouble looking after Ravena and I a few more would have driven him and Agent A crazy" Robin said with a small laugh.

" Probably joker crazy" Artemis added and Robin just laughed more. Lily sweatdropped at the thought as did Kaldur.

" That would be scary.." Megan said to Robin and Artemis.

---

@Flame Demon

@Sopranos

@loyalwolf

Abel looked up and smile at lily. “No problem. After all its what Zatara has been training me for. To help those who get hit with the darker and mischievous of magic.”

That is when Zatara walked up to the group, feeling a little drained. “it true, I trained him to help fight against magical threats. This recent event lead me to believe that your team could use a little more magic power.” Zatara looked at abel and smiled.

Abel looked a little taken a back. “there no way I could be on a team with them. I mean you can’t expect me to keep up with these heroes. Im just happy that I could help them out a little. Also, happy I kept batman from going insane.” Abel let out a small chuckle.

"No I'm wouldn't have gone crazy" Batman says and he adds "And they do have Shadow when it comes to magic, if you can count hers, now back to the mountain with you guys". Wally chuckles "Try annoyed instead of crazy, also, Shadow is way scarier then the Joker, do you see the grin she gives sometimes?" he asks and Connor says "I've never met the Joker before, so I don't know who's scarier".

Shadow sighs sitting on the T-rex replica, she couldn't be trusted with her powers, she didn't even trust herself enough to use it most of the times, she jumps down and goes through the Zeta tube with Winter and she plops down on a chair.

Are we saying ... too much clones ? Cause I can make another new character, one who isn't a clone

A shover went up Lily's spines as she remember that smile when she was chasing Shadow around Gotham City. If she wasnt Soldier Girl, she would be scared out of her mind at that smile. "Anyways... let's head" Robin said with a stretched as he watched Shadow leave already.

" We will not force you to join, but you help will be much appreciated Bind" Kaldur said to the male as the other started to head back. " who knows... we may end up needing your help again in the future he added.

---

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

@Sopranos

"And don't bother Shadow more the needed" Batman says walking to his computer to search for something.

Wally looks at Robin "So you really don't know how she got her powers?" he asks looking at his best friend, he wondered why Luna would keep that hidden. Connor hits Wally on his head "Let's not talk about that now" he says walking to the zeta tube "Let's go to the mountain"

Bind wasn’t sure what to do now that the team was heading back to the mountain. He had to admit that he kind of wanted to join the team but he feared failing. He looked to Zatara for guidance. “What do I do now Zatara?” Zatara looked at him and sighed. “give a minute to speak with batman and see what he says.”

Zatara walks up to batman. “Anyway, old friend, I was hoping to talk to about my student over there. You see I taught him a great deal and he know almost all he needs. Which is why I wanted him to join the team. He could use the training and I feel like it will help him become a great hero. So, I was wondering want you think his next step should be?” bind wait patiently off to the side while batman and Zatara talked.

Users who are viewing this thread