Old stuff

"Well he needs to be registered in the zeta tube then" Batman says and he sighs "Interviewers demand to see someone at the Hall of Justice, I'm going to send Shadow to deal with that, why don't you send Bind along with her, if he hasn't been to the Hall of Justice yet" he says sending Shadow a message.

Shadow gets up after reading the message and she groans in annoyance, but goes anyway, she uses the zeta tube to get to the hall and she heads to the entrance to wait, why did Batman tell her to do this anyway? Everyone else would be way more qualified for the job, but she did have to deal with reporters in her normal life too.

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

and as for your debut, he could go to the Hall of Justice since Shadow will be there instead of Batman

Sorry -.- i was asleep xD  and yeah. We dont really immediately jump into missions. We have a cool of time. So yeah  you cant go to Mt. Justice or go to the Hall of Justice

@Sopranos

When the other arrived at the hideout, Artemis and Lily sat down on the couch with a small sigh. Megan giggled ," dont giggle, turning into kids was literally too much for one morning" Artemis said to her. Robin laughed and looked around to see Shadow wasnt around. He raised an eyebrow wondering where she went.

---

@Flame Demon

@Sopranos

@loyalwolf

Batman activates a communication channel with Robin and says "I send Shadow to the Hall of Justice, I just remembered that someone would come for an interview on the team, figured Shadow would like some time away from the team after that topic came up", he then thinks for a while "I'm sending Black Canary since Red Tornado is on an off world mission, so he can't keep an eye on you guys"

Wally plops down on the coach and says "It was weird, but also kinda funny, I never guessed Lily was that scared", Connor rolls his eyes and says "It wasn't that funny Wally, I don't even have any memories about anything near that time, besides what just happened", Wally shrugs and says "It was fun though"

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

@Sopranos 

Mission #4: Failsafe

Batman, Martian Manhunter and Black Canary thought it would be a good exercise to do a simulation where the team experience failure. But something has gone wrong in the simulation...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mission #5: Kidnapped Celebrities

Celebrities of all kind are disappearing left and right and the cops as well as the Justice League can't figure out why. So Megan, Artemis, Lily and Raven go undercover as rookie celebrities to get captured and get to the bottom of the mystery.

Mission #7: The Fight for the Throne

Raze the prince of dragons is challenged by his evil, greedy cousin Jackal to a duel. Where each pick ____ champions to fight for them. Who do they pick? And who will win?

Zatara nod at batman, “what a wonderful idea. I’ll send him right over.”  Zatara looked over at bind and waved him over. Bind started to walk over to the two adult heroes. “Bind, batman here believe it would be a good idea for you to join shadow at a press interview.” Bind looked at them with some skepticism and nodded his head. “Ok I think I can do that. Um should I use the transportation spell or that weird teleporter.” Zatara just shrugged his should and bind went ahead and transported himself. He arrives a few blocks away from the hall of justice. “Damn it, looks like I still need to work on that spell.” He walks to the hall of justice and looks around for shadow. “Hello? Shadow, I was told that I should join you and get a tour of the hall of justice while I was here.”

znW9BmL.png

Name: Fire Ant - Elliot Beckerman

With: The Team

Place: The Hall of Justice

Today is a special day, and Fire Ant is sure to do everything Batman told him to do. The Fire Ant was told by Batman to wait outside the hall, wait for a member of the Young Justice names Shadow Raven. He came here early and has been out waiting for about an hour. At some point, Fire Ant is impatient and almost thinks about hacking the Hall's security.

But then when he is still thinking, something happens. Fire Ant notices a person is coming, the person match the intel that Batman gave him. It's Shadow Raven, the Y.J member that he was told to see. He boots his jet pack and flies to Shadow Raven.

"- Identity Confirmed: Shadow Raven. - The analyzer in his head scans and confirms that her appearance matches the intel he was given by Batman - I am Fire Ant. I was told to see you, by the Batman. Nice to meet you."

When he looks to the other person who's with Shadow Raven, Fire Ant can't find any data about this boy.

"- Identity Unknown. Who are you ?"

@Evergreen98

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

"He didn't tell me anything about you" Shadow says and she looks at Bind "Right, I'll never understand his thinking" she mumbles before turning back to the... robot? "I was send here to do an interview in Batman's place, so I don't have time for-", at that moment an interviewer runs over pushing past Fire Ant "Shadow are these two new member of the Young Justice team?" the man asks, so Shadow says "It hasn't been officially confirmed by Batman, he takes care of the new members, Bind here tagged along on his request, I'm not sure who the other one is" "Shouldn't the leader of the team show up to do this interview?" another interviewer asks, so Shadow instantly answers "No, plus I think Aqualad wouldn't be able to handle all the question you guys would trow at him at once", this silences the interviewers before they start asking questions ad Shadow patiently answers them.

Batman looks at Zatara "I hope he won't get overwhelmed with the amount of people, also learn him how to get used to zeta tubes, he won't get into the mountain otherwise" he says and opens a camera to show the Hall of Justice "Shadow was the right choice for the job, she'll be able to answer most questions, I just hope no one is stupid enough to ask questions about her parents" he says zooming in in the group of reporters "But could you go there to make sure no one is writing things that aren't correct? I did send Clark to do the interview as well, saying it would be good for the newspaper he works for"

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

@Sopranos

Lily sweatdropped, " i am alot calmer when guest and family come to our house..." she said twiddling her thumbs, "and... I never been to anyone's house before" she said with a sigh.

" So you pretty much was a lonely, scared child?" Robin asked and Lily nodded. "that explains so much" he said before nodding to what Baan said, " alright.."

" I am surprised my powers didnt end up going out of control.. unless that wasn't a normal cage." Lily said to Robin.

" Nope, it was a normal cage" he said to her.

"Oh well the past is in the past.. Like Kaldur said.. we were different people in the past right?" Megan said as she sat down next to Robin with a smile.

---

@Flame Demon

Wait I didnt like your post and say your character was safe.. did you make the changes I asked?

Wait I didnt like your post and say your character was safe.. did you make the changes I asked?

I will after I have my break for studies. As for dangerou:. I have seen and read every character and think there are heroes way more dangerous than him if they turn rogue and so I consider him safe  :smile1: True that he is a vampire but he is actually one of the weakest characters in the group so if ever turns against them, he would be quickly put down. 

Users who are viewing this thread