Old stuff

Zatra looked at batman and sighed “I apologize for the intrusion but we didn’t have much time to get to a boom tube. Plus bind over here is more comfortable with magic then alien technology.” Zatara and Abel both noticed how the girl feared them. Abel whispered over to Zatara “you would think she would be more scared of the guy dress in a bat suit.”zatara hushed him and motioned for him to work on the others. Zatara approach the young and girl smiled. “don’t worry dear, I will have back to normal.” He took out his magic wand and motion for her to stand in front of him to have the spell work. That when he said the spell “Nrut reh kcab ot lamron”.

Bind start to walk toward the cage and start to go over the spell in his head. He approached Artemis, Megan and lily. “hello there, I’m here to help out with the problem. These people all seem strange to him. He hasn’t ever interacted with any other heroes and he was hoping to make a good first impression. “Alright I’m going to draw a seal on the floor. you guys need to convince her to set into the middle of it to reverse the spell. “he knew that he wouldn’t convince the girl to walk into the circle because she looks terrified but he was hoping the other will. Once the seal was complete his eye started to glow white. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow glares at Abel "I heard that!" she calls and turns her eyes and hair back to normal as she stands in front of Zatara, of course Batman standing behind her to block the others from peeking "Not a word about this, also it's a zeta tube remember? Not a boom tube" Batman says and he sighs "And I doubt they'll get Lily in that circle". Shadow blinks surprised when she's her own age again "Weird" she says and looks at Batman "But it must have been weirder for you" she says disguising herself again "And next up is Robin" she says as Winter starts running around the group "Easy girl" Shadow says and the wolf sits down next to her.

Connor picks Lily up and puts her in the circle "Why her first anyway? Okay she seems completely terrified of Batman, but that's not much of a surprise is it?" he asks and Wally says "Unless she's a villain she has nothing to fear"

Robin stared up at Shadow, " wait a second... are we the same height when we get back?" He asked looking af Batman.

Batman looked at him, " get in the circle and find out" he said making the boy pout a bit before standing in the circle and looking at Zatara.

--

Lily didnt like the idea of standing in the circle. She didnt know what was going to happen on it, she flinched when Conner picked her. She does like being carried by people she does know. She became teary eyes when they brought up the possibility of her being a villain came up. ' t-they t-think I-I a-am v-villian?...'

Artemis rolled her eyes, " seriously? You think she has the possibility of being a villian? She could be outside from Gotham and never met Batman"

"She has a point there" Kaldur said to the others as Conner set the girl down on the cirlce. The pink haired girl backed up a little from Abel.

---

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

"Zatara, while your partner is busy with Lily, why don't you do the other kids?" Batman asks and Shadow says "Well we were the same height when we got turned into kids, but I'm the taller one as a 9 year old", she looks at the others and sweatdrops walking over "True that she'd from outside Gotham, but we wouldn't have known her if Batman hadn't recruited her and he said unless, to be honest, despite knowing what she can do she doesn't actually seem hero or villain material" she says crossing her arms.

Wally whistles and says "And you're still in puberty, nice!" Connor hits Wally on his head as the white haired girl smirks saying "Sorry I'm taken", Wally looks at Artemis "i didn't say Lily here is a villain, just saying that she doesn't have to worry about Batman hurting her if she's not a villain" he says and Shadow smirks slightly.

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

sorry guys about the delay in replies...i work in a baker and thanksgiving is like are busiest week so after this week i should be able to reply more and at better times :)

Hello guys, my character finally got accepted and I'll head in pretty soon, just... can someone give me a little update on the current incident and where I should jump in ?

the team is currently being turned back to their normal age

check the mission tab for more details on what mission they were on

As soon as the girl step into the circle the spell was completed and Abel hand began to glow. On top of the that the circle began to glow as well and energy poured out of the circle.  Abel spoke in a booming, powerful voice “Reverse the spell…change the girl back to her original state.” Unlike Zatara, abel was not use to these kinds of spells. Thus, his spell took longer and more energy than zatara’s spells. But after 2 minutes of waiting you saw the girl rapidly aging to her original state. After she was back to normal, the circle fade away and abel looked tired. “well one down”

Zatara looked at batman and nod his head. “Speaking of my partner. I have been wanting to talk to you about him for a while. But I guess that can wait until after I am done with the rest of them.” He began to walk to the other kids and preform the same spell. Reversing them back to their original state.

Lily fell on her butt when she changed back to her form. She blinked a few times and sighed a little to herself knowing the others will remember what happens since she remembers what happened when she was 12. No one was suppose to know how frightened she was of everyone when she was younger. When Artemis changed back she walked over to Lily and lend her a hand. Lily looked at her and took her hand as she got up. She disnt say anything, she felt really embarrassed at the moment.

---

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

Shadow looks at Lily "Come on, it's not that bad" she says rubbing the back of her head "I mean, Wally was flirting with me" she says and Wally clears his throat "You were adorable as a 9 year old" he says and Connor says "We noticed", he was glad everything was normal again. Shadow hugs Robin and says "I am never going on a mission to fight Klarion again, especially not in a forest where magic is a lot weaker, I thought we were stuck as kids forever"

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

the team is currently being turned back to their normal age

check the mission tab for more details on what mission they were on

wait, this included  Johann (my character) as well ? Because he wasn't in the last mission and he's going to be introduced now, after you guys are already affected by the Klarion's spell 

I don't know, something a little more "behind the scene" between my OC and a canon(or non-canon if anyone want to join) character, maybe just a simple conversation about personal matter between the characters. I'd like to do this to try out my new character before the new mission. I can promise it won't affect any mission, storyline or politics within the Y.J universe. 

Well they're all are in the Batcave and I don't think Batman will send them on missions soon

" that is NOT an excuse to hit on Luna" Robin said with a sigh as he hugged Luna back. This cause Lily to smile a little and Megan to giggle.

" Let all agree that being young again was weird" Artemis laughed.

" Agreed" Robin said shaking his head a little.

" That was certainly an interesting experience" Kaldur said.

" Yes it was" Megan said.

---

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

@Sopranos (hey go to my cs and check Locket's cs)

Users who are viewing this thread